No guidance from the side of the park...

CF5LOYAL

The three amigos have to go. As soon as Hearts equalised they were lost, confused and simply didn't have a clue what to do. They should have been out telling us not to panic, to keep playing the football we were doing before Hearts got their first and get Davis and Beasley/Naismith as wide as possible.

But what did we get, nothing! The odd encouragement from Ally, Walter came down at his usual 70 minutes and stood with his arms folded in the dugout.

We continually played the long punt hoping for a lucky break and it was obvious Hearts would mop everything up. There was no instruction to change tactics or fuck all. Walter and his beackroom staff should do the honourable thing.

WE CRUMBLED YET AGAIN,

LONG BALL IS USELESS AS BOYD IS A FAT LAZY BASTARD THAT CANY JUMP TO SAVE HIMSELF!!!!

PANICK PANICK PANINCK WHEN ARE THEY EVER GONNE GET A GRIP????

WE CRUMBLED YET AGAIN,

LONG BALL IS USELESS AS BOYD IS A FAT LAZY BASTARD THAT CANY JUMP TO SAVE HIMSELF!!!!

Are you angry?

Its hard to tell, because you always use capitals :craphead:

You forgot to mention that the predictable substitution happened after the goals.

Left mid off

Pure pish!

The three of them are completely clueless. It seemed as if they were content with McCulloch hunping the ball to Boyd and pray for a break, we could have played till next March and it wouldn't have worked. When we played football we looked more dangerous but there was no calming or instruction from the side.

WE CRUMBLED YET AGAIN,

yes we crumbled, but to suggest that boyd canna jump, is a tad over the top. he did win a few balls yesterday in the air, and get good flick ons.

after laff went off, he did look a bit lost, as novo, like last week was never off his arse, and as usual, tried to steam roll his way by boys, instead of using a bit of common sense.

if novo, when through on goals squared it to boyd, who was free in front of goal, instead of shooting, it would have been 3-0, game over, good result, good performance.

but i think it was less than 3 minutes later they got a goal, and then less than 5 after that they were level, so on that score they did crumble, but to me, as usual novo, does the selfish thing, and if he scores fine, but the square ball was defo the better bet in this instance.

a lot of boys maybe not agree here, but i thought until they scored, dailly and mcculloch were actually doing a good job, and to b honest, i could not see the mad five mins that came about.

as for panicking, well i do agree here. the loss of a lead, to rangers now is like the end of the world. the tables have now turned full circle on the three amigos from 633 squadron.(i call them that, as they seem to think it ok for the ba to b in the sky 75% of a game)

other teams, when they get level, deploy a defensive formation, and rangers do not have the personnel to get round it, and we look lost.

as for against sellick, no goals in last three games, and strachan has now found a formation to combat smiths formation.

for last games of the season, i think the boys from 633 squadron should rip up their rule book and try plan b,c,d, anything apart from plan a.

WE CRUMBLED YET AGAIN,

yes we crumbled, but to suggest that boyd canna jump, is a tad over the top. he did win a few balls yesterday in the air, and get good flick ons.

after laff went off, he did look a bit lost, as novo, like last week was never off his arse, and as usual, tried to steam roll his way by boys, instead of using a bit of common sense.

if novo, when through on goals squared it to boyd, who was free in front of goal, instead of shooting, it would have been 3-0, game over, good result, good performance.

but i think it was less than 3 minutes later they got a goal, and then less than 5 after that they were level, so on that score they did crumble, but to me, as usual novo, does the selfish thing, and if he scores fine, but the square ball was defo the better bet in this instance.

a lot of boys maybe not agree here, but i thought until they scored, dailly and mcculloch were actually doing a good job, and to b honest, i could not see the mad five mins that came about.

as for panicking, well i do agree here. the loss of a lead, to rangers now is like the end of the world. the tables have now turned full circle on the three amigos from 633 squadron.(i call them that, as they seem to think it ok for the ba to b in the sky 75% of a game)

other teams, when they get level, deploy a defensive formation, and rangers do not have the personnel to get round it, and we look lost.

as for against sellick, no goals in last three games, and strachan has now found a formation to combat smiths formation.

for last games of the season, i think the boys from 633 squadron should rip up their rule book and try plan b,c,d, anything apart from plan a.

Can't blame Novo for Boyd having a bad game it's hard to win with 10 men especially when he's on for the full game.

WE CRUMBLED YET AGAIN,

Can't blame Novo for Boyd having a bad game it's hard to win with 10 men especially when he's on for the full game.

i am not solely blaming novo, but his head down and charge attitude really is frustrating at times. he came on last week, and i was pitch level in the west stand, and he was never off his arse.

yesterday, same boots on, and guess what, never off his arse.

he provides effort, and very little else at times. i for one appreciate his efforts, but it did look a better, more balanced forward line when laff was playing.