When did you last enjoy watching Rangers?

GOAT

Kilmarnock 0-4 Rangers, this season, was the last overall performance I enjoyed.

Since then, it's been bareable but not enjoyable, we've played well in patches or halfs or spells, but haven't dominated a game from start to finish home or away since like that game except against Hamilton when they went down to 10 and had their first choice backline injured.

last time i was 100% happy with the team was the 92/93 season we were robbed of the first CL.

a few decent seasons since, but nothing up to true rangers standards.

last time i was 100% happy with the team was the 92/93 season we were robbed of the first CL.

Who can disagree with this sad but true post?

Spot on mate,sad but true <cr>

3-0 Old Firm game

Cousin

Thomson

Hutton

Cuellar

:drool:

Ferguson's last really outstanding game :anguish:

Hutton RB :drool:

Thomson having all the midfield in his back pocket along Ferguson and even Adam to have a good game

Cousin just pounding the back line of the tims :drool:

Cuellar not gving them a sniff :drool:

I was 100% happy with Advocaat for the first two seasons.

are you kidding! if thats the case then ur supporting the wrong club. what do u deem to be 'rangers standards' , cuz since then we have had v good players won lots of leagues cups and had a few good european leagues . . . im my opinion that is a utterly riddiculus statement

To be fair the millennium season was pretty good, although Celtic were a shambles under John Barnes.

no offense but this seems like abit of a silly post cuz there is no way anyone on here can denie that they didnt love every minute of the 4-2 win away at celtic earlier in the season or any of the other wins we had so the answer to the question quite simply is last time we won.

no offense but this seems like abit of a silly post cuz there is no way anyone on here can denie that they didnt love every minute of the 4-2 win away at celtic earlier in the season or any of the other wins we had so the answer to the question quite simply is last time we won.

That was one game, I meant over a course of games.

I think the question is more about enjoying watching us consistently over the course of a season.

are you kidding! if thats the case then ur supporting the wrong club. what do u deem to be 'rangers standards' , cuz since then we have had v good players won lots of leagues cups and had a few good european leagues . . . im my opinion that is a utterly riddiculus statement

Had a few "Good European leagues?? <cr> What the fuck are you on mate???

Going on your last post ,you woudn't know Rangers standards if they booted you in the baws mate :rolleyes:

To take the post literally I enjoy watching Rangers play every game. If I didn't then I wouldn't have to wake up at 7am and do the 14 hour round trip every other weekend.

In terms of the football being pleasing to the eye and us performing really well, I think Advocaat (for all his faults) had us playing utterly beautiful football at times. The 5-1 game against the scum was just divine.

Since then it's not been so great.

As others have said, the first Half today. I mean, we honestly looked damn good. Why we can't keep that attitude for the whole game is is anyone's guess - maybe there's a clause in the Ibrox contracts that says we only have to play for 45 minutes per match...

As others have said, the first Half today. I mean, we honestly looked damn good. Why we can't keep that attitude for the whole game is is anyone's guess - maybe there's a clause in the Ibrox contracts that says we only have to play for 45 minutes per match...

The part that really, really pisses me off is that I genuinely thought Ferguson was fantastic in the first half. He was everywhere, spraying the ball over the park, scored a really good goal, and at half time I clapped them off the park thinking the 3 points were safe. Then it all went wrong...