Now the league is lost..

brissybear

And it is, no point beating about the bush, its over.

If we make it to the SC Final, will the blind amongst our support, stand and do the bouncy as the players do a lap of honour after beating say Dunfermline 1-0??

Will you stand and applaud as the fucking car crash that is Kris Boyd, puts the cup on his head and loops arms with Kirk, Big Lee, Barry and even the fuckwit Walter??

Personally the sight makes me boak!! Get the fuck out of our club you fucking diabolical chunt of a manager and take the "boys" with you!!!

Ive said this before, but we are looking at our 9IAR reversal, and if wasnt for big red, it could even have been worse!

But its "awright", Boydie gonnae end up tap scorer and aw that!!" :anguish:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not normaly one with cliches but No Surrender.

It has been surrendered, it was after Inverness.

The mhanks will fuck DU, they will be on cloud 9.

No Surrender, WATP etc will get you nowhere. As will Walter. As will Boyd. As will Kirk Broadfoot. As will Dailly. As will Big Lee. As will Barry. As will fucking everything about Rangers just now.

Its over, cast iron 100% FACT!!!

No Surrender, WATP etc will get you nowhere. As will Walter. As will Boyd. As will Kirk Broadfoot. As will Dailly. As will Big Lee. As will Barry. As will fucking everything about Rangers just now.

As I said I am not normaly one for cliches but I won't be surrendering the league as easy as that.

As I said I am not normaly one for cliches but I won't be surrendering the league as easy as that.

Fair play, but one of us has to break away and go on a run. We have took 1 point from our last 2 home games, that simply will not win the league. I know it, and deep down you know it Maybole.

My point is, if, and its a big if, we make the sc final, it should be used as vehicle to vent our anger at everything thats wrong with our club. It means fuck all now, worse than last year.

I've not given up hope yet, we must remember that this celtic team aren't exactly the best. They are bound to slip up .

Normally I would agree mate, but we have passed thebaton. They have been through this before and we cant win our home games. We will slip up again, and again, you can bet the mortgage on that.

As down as we are on our current squad, the celtic fans on their boards are still moaning about theirs even though they are top of the league and have just won the seasons first trophy.

They have a shite team who are there for the taking from any one of the top 6. They aren't as formidable at home as they used to be either.

Er well actually.....no its not.

At the moment they are 2 points ahead of us with a tricky tie at Tannadice to navigate. Even taking into account the worst case scenario - that they win at Tannadice - that will put them 5 points ahead. We still have to play them once more at Ibrox, and if we cant beat them on our home turf to rescue the championship then perhaps I may consider the unthnkable.

At the moment they are 2 points ahead of us with a tricky tie at Tannadice to navigate. Even taking into account the worst case scenario - that they win at Tannadice - that will put them 5 points ahead. We still have to play them once more at Ibrox, and if we cant beat them on our home turf to rescue the championship then perhaps I may consider the unthnkable.

Well said

I am astounded by the amount on here who are just, I dont know, quitters? Drama queens perhaps? 1 bad result and the world is going to end

Exactly. Of course it's not over yet. They are favourites again but are well capable of cocking it up.

I think you misunderstand the meaning of the word "fact". ;)

We're two points behind at the moment, with 9 games still to be played - how the hell is the league lost mate?

No surrender.

listen Celtic are fcuking shite , but so are we - celtic have 10 games to fcuk it up and we have 9 games to fcuk it up. this championship wont be won in glory, it will be won falling over the line. when the 2 front runners in a league are consistently getting beat/drawing throughout the course of a season - you can not say the league is over - until it is over ;)

I'm pissed of watching this shite , I'm pissed of with this management regime - but its what we have got for now - and its what we have to support.

we are in the fight of our lives here lads - if we don't win the league we are gonna struggle to get threw champions league qualifiers - celtic are gonna be sitting on 4IAR, which will cast a massive shadow over us.

i know you don't like it, i know i don't like it but lets put up a fcuking fight!

9 games left to play and some fans have chucked the league - now if only Celtic had done that last season !?

I just hope the team and players DO NOT have the same mentality as some of fans on here - the league can still be won but if we dont try and chuck in the toel than it is lost - It will not be easy and we may yet fail but to SURRENDER weakly - now that would be embarrasing!!!

True but we are worse than them. We have NO bottle at all.

That is the bottom line; no bottle from the manager through the team and a lack of passion from too many players as well as a frightenining lack of basic skills as was seen too often yesterday.

:541:

The league is not over, not yet anyway. Celtic still have Dundee Utd and Hearts to play away from home before the split then Us, maybe Hibs and Aberdeen away from home after the split and they have dropped around 15 points away from home this season (i know...we've dropped 16!). The next 2 games are must win games away from home against bottom 6 teams, if we don't take maximum points from these games then i'll consider the league over...

Well said

I am astounded by the amount on here who are just, I dont know, quitters? Drama queens perhaps? 1 bad result and the world is going to end

Its not 1 bad result though is it? We havent won 3 games on the trot in months.

Its unacceptable and going by current form I believe we will be 7 points behind the mhanks when we play them.

Well said

Its not 1 bad result though is it? We havent won 3 games on the trot in months.

Its unacceptable and going by current form I believe we will be 7 points behind the mhanks when we play them.

Perhaps you misunderstood? Its like this after every game which could possibly be classed as a bad result, to be honest, most people seem to think that the world is over because certain players are still in the Rangers squad!

And finally, what to say to that? You say its unacceptable, at the same time saying that? We used (as fans) to expect to be challenging (which we still are at the mo), yet, you and a lot of others seem to expect nothing, and in fact, have given up! You would have to agree that the team are performing to your expectations, so, should be satisfied :pipe: