I only saw the first half

nvager

Novo missed a chance that would have finished the game totally, and after that we were fucked. Everything good was reversed, Hearts scored 2 and defended for the last 30 minutes or so, and they didn't even have to defend that hard. Boyd also had a chance that would have finished the game, but didn't even connect with the ball.

Not exactly specific, but it all went fucking wrong.

Smith went negative, no interest in making it 3 or 4-0.

Thats pish talk, we had the chances to make it 3 or 4.

We had a couple of opportunities but do you really think we were pushing that far forward in the second half? All i saw was tippy tappy passing along the midfield.

We had a couple of opportunities but do you really think we were pushing that far forward in the second half? All i saw was tippy tappy passing along the midfield.

We had a few chances to make the scoreline better. At 2.0 we had no need to rush and we built ourseleves a few chances out of slow play that didn't happen. As sson as we went 2.2 thought we didn't have the first idea of what to do.

In the first half we showed everything we didn't against Celtic last week. Passion, will to win. Chased every ball, closed down and harried our opponents. We lost one goal in the second half and fell apart. Had nothing to offer except high balls lumped up to Boyd after that. All composure lost. Shocking.

In the first half we showed everything we didn't against Celtic last week. Passion, will to win. Chased every ball, closed down and harried our opponents. We lost one goal in the second half and fell apart. Had nothing to offer except high balls lumped up to Boyd after that. All composure lost. Shocking.

That sums it up the game yesterday superbly.

It is amazing - most games it takes us until nearly half time to get going. This game we get off great - go up 2 - 0 just before half time and then - we cough up two second half goals and throw away the game and maybe the SPL.

Thankfully I missed that half. I would have been throwing the computer out the window or putting my foot through it.

It is amazing - most games it takes us until nearly half time to get going. This game we get off great - go up 2 - 0 just before half time and then - we cough up two second half goals and throw away the game and maybe the SPL.

Thankfully I missed that half. I would have been throwing the computer out the window or putting my foot through it.

It certainly looks like our esteemed players can only perform well for 45 minutes at a time. Or if we're playing the scum, about 5. Something is wrong.

We had a few chances to make the scoreline better. At 2.0 we had no need to rush and we built ourseleves a few chances out of slow play that didn't happen. As sson as we went 2.2 thought we didn't have the first idea of what to do.

There may be no rush but i think going for the jugular is the best way to go about things if you're in total control like we had been in the first half.

There may be no rush but i think going for the jugular is the best way to go about things if you're in total control like we had been in the first half.

Agreed. When was the last time a WS team has done that? Once vs a poor ICT team and similarly vs Hamilton Accies. That is 2 games out of 90 or so?

Agreed. When was the last time a WS team has done that? Once vs a poor ICT team and similarly vs Hamilton Accies. That is 2 games out of 90 or so?

His first game against Dundee Utd is the only other example i can think of. He has this obsession with holding on to what he's got rather than killing a game off once and for all.

You're lucky you missed that 2nd Half, nvager - I almost did put the computer through the window. Can't believe it - as you said, the way we played the first Half was a revelation - everything we SHOULD be doing in EVERY match was clicking, especially with closing players down. Hell, even Dailly made a great tackle after harrying 2 or 3 of their players mercilessly. I thought "This can't be the team I know!". We almost went up 3 after the restart when Nacho cannoned one off the post, then Hearts pull one back and everything collapsed - back to the long ball, running scared, looking shaken and timid. MADDENING!!!In the end, only a great save by Mac kept us from losing 3-2. UNBELIEVABLE.

I'll be raging at this one for a long time, because we showed what we're capable of when we put in the effort, but as usual, only did it for 45 minutes.