Papac was absolutely terrible yesterday

Danny

With all the spotlight being on how poor Boyd was, as usual, Papac's miserable afternoon hasn't been raised by a soul bar myself.

He was absolutely hideous, worst I've seen him since that initial bedding in when he joined.

He couldn't pass the ball, missed half his tackles, was beaten way too easily on foot, and his distribution going forward was horrible.

Papac hasn't had a good game for a while.

Like many of our players, he's decent. That's all, decent.

Not brilliant or spectacular and never will be. If I had the choice in the summer, I'd bring in two natural fullbacks before I changed anything else about the side.

Did he pass to Beasley much? I haven't managed to see the whole game or get the usual hour long chat with my ST holding mate about it.

Seems to have a problem playing the easy pass to anyone on the left who is under 26 years old.

He had a great season last season but this season he has been just as inconsistant and poor as the rest but goes largely unnoticed.

he had a great 2nd half of last season he was shocking in the 1st half I remember screaming at the tv against falkirk away i think it was when he couldnt pass or recieve a pass the whole game...another left back is needed in my opinion

He didn't play well at all yesterday especially in the first half. If Hearts were on the ball in the first half yesterday they could have come away with the 3pts with all the gaps that were been opened on the left.

Though I thought Whittaker done okay - nice to see a RB who has a decent touch and a bit of class, he didn't wallop the ball upfield everytime the ball came to him and looked good going forward. We need to stick with him at RB, not get on his back and let him gain his confidence back again.

Though I thought Whittaker done okay - nice to see a RB who has a decent touch and a bit of class, he didn't wallop the ball upfield everytime the ball came to him and looked good going forward. We need to stick with him at RB, not get on his back and let him gain his confidence back again.

Ha, a man after my own heart :)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=103210