For those old enough....

jjcale27

to remember following the Gers pre-Souness.... Although we were shit then at least we played with wingers & were attack minded......time to go Smith/McCoist/Durrant/McDowell/Murray/Bain/Chester.....

bring in a chairman who cares about the club, a decent scout & a manager who bloods youngsters & attacks!

Kevin Keegan anyone?

rant over

I was 13 when Souness took over so can only just remember the early to mid 80's Rangers teams. We still had very talented players who clearly wanted to play for the club like Bobby Russell and Davie Cooper. I think the difference is now a lot of players just don't have the same desire and spine.

to remember following the Gers pre-Souness.... Although we were shit then at least we played with wingers & were attack minded......time to go Smith/McCoist/Durrant/McDowell/Murray/Bain/Chester.....

bring in a chairman who cares about the club, a decent scout & a manager who bloods youngsters & attacks!

Kevin Keegan anyone?

rant over

Did I hear someone say Kevin Keegan?

(tu)

Kevin Keegan anyone?

The scum would love it....just loove it if Keegan took over.

I share your passion & sentiments, but Keegan is past it at the top flight imo.

I have no idea who might be a god attacking manager for us, but it's certainly no-one presently at the club.

Kevin Keegan anyone?

The scum would love it....just loove it if Keegan took over.

I share your passion & sentiments, but Keegan is past it at the top flight imo.

I have no idea who might be a god attacking manager for us, but it's certainly no-one presently at the club.

Keegan would be off at the first sign of trouble, i think he'd struggle with the level of expectation here.

It's a good point.

A few times this year I've watched us and though 'Fuck, I'd rather see us entertain and lose than this'.

Only for about 2 seconds before I slapped sense back into myself, but it does get that dull at times.

Keegan would be a horror move imo, don't get me wrong i like the bloke and he wears his heart on his sleeve and all that, but i wouldn't want him near Ibrox (unless he was scouting for us)

(tu)