Where is your banner now?

macleod1873

Shows when Boydy isnt scoring he is doing absolute fuck all.

Such a frustrating player to watch, i do belive a large percentage of the Ibrox crowd yesterday could trap a ball, and take two or three touches forward, in what Boyd does just trying to bring a ball down. Im all for Boyd in the team but i dont belive he is as invaluable as some people think, and certainly shouldnt be a first name on the team sheet.

3.5 Million quid?

Geez it !

How any fan can condone any player 'not bothering' whether its Celtic, hearts or Arbroath beggers belief!!

They are RANGERS players....special people....not just football players....BOYD doesn;t get it...few of them do....Miller tries harder then he does....time for Byod to go.

Since then his ego has swollen and he thinks he is untouchable

thats the problem, his ego has swollen and his form has dropped. I didnt agree with the banner at the time although i didnt want us to sell boyd either, not that i thought he was irreplaceable but because i dont agree with us selling first team players halfway through the season, we did it last year with hutton and it cost us the title imo. If he continues the way he is he can gtf in the summer. Like playing with 10men at times and lafferty is starting to prove that he can be a big player for us up front so we would be fine without boyd. I wouldnt mind if he stayed to score another 20 odd spl goals and move past larsson in the scoring charts just to piss the tims off though :lol:

Boydy's in a huff because he never started against Celtic in the cup final, so he won't bother his arse against a pishy hearts team, I can see were the guys is, coming from.

You understand him going in a huff because he was rightly dropped for the Celtic game?

Am I getting you right here?

Boydy's in a huff because he never started against Celtic in the cup final, so he won't bother his arse against a pishy hearts team, I can see were the guys is, coming from.

That attitude would not be acceptable at a pub team let along a club like Rangers.

You have to earn your place in a team, Boyd hasn't and that's why he's usually dropped for the big games - also because he's not the best option available.

He earned his place for the game on the 27th December and blew it with a terrible performance and that's why he's usually dropped.

Funny how Rangers don't win it's always boyd that gets it <cr>

Do you choose to not read the Kenny Miller, Davie Weir, Kirk Broadfoot, Lee McCulloch or Barry Ferguson threads?

What about the one today about Papac?

This inferiorty complex over Boyd is more worrying than anything else. We ARE allowed to criticise the guy who hasn't scored since early February.

Do you choose to not read the Kenny Miller, Davie Weir, Kirk Broadfoot, Lee McCulloch or Barry Ferguson threads?

This inferiorty complex over Boyd is more worrying than anything else. We ARE allowed to criticise the guy who hasn't scored since early February.

I'm not just talkin about on this board, leaving ibrox yesterday countless fans were going off there heads with boyd! but if nacho scored that chance he had to make it 3-0 then the gave would have been dead and buried.

but most peoples anger especially on here papa is put boyds way, some of it is way OTT.

:huh:

Thats a bit of a silly thing to say is it not. Because he didn't get to play against Timothy means he shouldn't bother his arse with teams like hearts.

but most peoples anger especially on here papa is put boyds way, some of it is way OTT.

But it's no wonder (at times).

His attitude is fucking awful. He looks like he doesn't give a fuck 90% of the time, that's why more and more fans are becoming totally infuriated by him.

I didn't want him to leave in January, partly because I don't like regular players leaving half way through the season and partly because I thought he could have a real contribution in helping us win the title back. His lack of interest of late is really disappointing and he deserves to be dropped. If we were offered the same amount of money for him in the summer I hope we take it.

boyd couldn't even score against a pishy fucking forfar side ffs and they say miller is pish? he's so pish he even put two past them.

boyd is just a lazy bastard, he goes in a cream puff if nobody lays a ball to his feet or if he doesn't get picked. greeting faced we spoilled ****, he doesn't deserve to play for the club with that attitude. :anguish:

I am a Boyd supporter, having defended him frequently on here and elsewhere.

Unfortunately, of late, i am finding it increasingly hard to. Boyd is a goalscorer but when he isn't scoring he contributes little else to the team.

At the moment he isn't scoring and imo, he should be dropped.

Boyd couldnt score in a brothel. His form has dropped, YET i find fergusons has went up. Strange.... boyd has to get a grip.... I think he will be on the bench for the falkirk game though, i can't see him getting a game. Why though, does velicia never get a game yet we give boyd one?

Lets look at boyd - how many of his goals were penalties? how many tap-ins? remove those and how many has he scored compared with say miller?

Banner was fucked up but now if they brought it out it would look utterly stupid!