"It's done", "league's over", "given up"

So are we still out of it? exactly - 3 points behind now, same as we were before we went in to the game yesterday, with old firm at ibrox...... NEVER GIVE UP HOPE untill it is mathamtacly impossible! just need to look at last season to realise that - we had the league, won, and in the bag yet they came from 8 behind i think to win it..... we are only 3 behind..... Fat lady hasnt even ate her last pizza yet so come on, lets get behind the team, and follow follow to lifting the SPL title.........

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to win the league more than anything.

However, if we are incapable of playing a 4-4-2 and walter is adamant 4-5-1 with no width and players playing out of position is the best way to go from now until the end of the season.

We have 2 chances of winning the SPL title

Anyone remember Euro 2008 and the slogan about Turkey - it aint over till fatihs laddies sing? well the league aint over till we are singing and celebrating league no 52, sure, sellic have the advantage but three points are so little - Rangers are on their last life, the scum can afford one more slip up, its a race to the finish and sellick have harder obsticles on the way, its not over yet, not by a long shot (we could try one of those on Boruc tho - he seems to have trouble with them - see hibs 2 nil win) so comon people NO SURRONDER

Anyone remember Euro 2008 and the slogan about Turkey - it aint over till fatihs laddies sing? well the league aint over till we are singing and celebrating league no 52, sure, sellic have the advantage but three points are so little - Rangers are on their last life, the scum can afford one more slip up, its a race to the finish and sellick have harder obsticles on the way, its not over yet, not by a long shot (we could try one of those on Boruc tho - he seems to have trouble with them - see hibs 2 nil win) so comon people NO SURRONDER

Aye and they won fuck all too

Why the reference to 4-5-1 continually we have played this formation at sheephied and darkheid twice ,thats 3 times in the league,we

did not play this formation yesterday ,it was nearly 4-3-3 with beasley up front more than in mid.The problem as i see it you just

cant see us winning every game ,boyd imo should be dropped he worked harder than normal yesterday but is basically a

waste of a jersey when we need to work harder to achieve the result .If lafferty was going to be fit he would play

alongside miller /novo ,we must play aaron,fleck,or beasley wide left to provide width on that side,Here comes the the contenious

bit drop mendes move davis cm with fergie and push whittaker rm this would give width and balance across the park and most players

would be playing n there natural positions. The defence would be shagger,broadfoot,boogie,weir and papac.

Would ws go down this line ?

We will do the double.

I still want Walter Gone regardless, hes a clueless tool and setting us back no end.

Yet, you still think he will deliver?

Because of the quality of opposition yes.

We are bad, celtic are worse.

We will do the double.

I still want Walter Gone regardless, hes a clueless tool and setting us back no end.

Because of the quality of opposition yes.

We are bad, celtic are worse.

Yet they find there self top of the league, and one cup in the bag.

If were winning this league, we need other teams to win it for us it's a sad truth!

while i want us to win the league, quite possibly i want us to win this league more than the uefa cup final last season

but nothing will change the fact that we are relying on them being rank fucking rotten to stay in the league

we have 2 should-be-easy-but-no-doubt-we'll-make-them-fucking-murder away games coming up

we havent scored in an old firm game since august and i am genuinely afraid of playing them ANYWHERE

i love the rangers so much but there is only so much faith i can have before it all gets drained out of me

take yesterday for example, if we had a shocking start to the game and were 2 behind, but came back and scored 2 and were unlucky not to score a 3rd, i'd be gutted but still have some belief because of the spirit shown to come back from 2 down

but to be 2 goals ahead, sitting top of the league, and dominating the game, only to lose a goal, panic like fuck and lose another, THEN to be lucky to gain a point just takes even more of my faith and belief out of me

and i dont have a fucking clue how much i have left in the tank

However, if we are incapable of playing a 4-4-2 and walter is adamant 4-5-1 with no width and players playing out of position is the best way to go from now until the end of the season.

Negative post #1

We will do the double.

Negative post #2

Negative post #3.

CFCs No1 Fan?

You don't need to be positive to be a fan WVB. doh

Well i wish he'd fuck off and top himself then because if he's RFCs No1 Fan the rest of us must be a right bunch of halfwits,.

Negative post #1

We will do the double.

Negative post #2

Negative post #3.

CFCs No1 Fan?

C'mon tae fcuk WVB suggesting RFC is one of them is crazy talk. <cr>

Its very hard to be positive after the past few weeks. Even when we went 7 points behind them i was still confident we were going to win the league. I think we are the better team than celtic, its the negative tactics and poor selections from walter that are hindering us a lot but some players just couldnt be bothered. dropping 5 points in 2 games at ibrox is a disgrace. Where was the response people like mcculloch and walter told us we would get??? We have the talent to win the title, whether we have the bottle and desire to win it is another matter. I have never been more disgusted coming away from ibrox than yesterday. Its not that we drew, its how we drew the match that is pissing me off so much. 2-0 up and cruising and ending up drawing is pathetic especially when they only had 3 or 4 shots on goal. Yes if lafferty had stayed on we probably would have won and i am sure we wouldnt have conceded 2 sloppy goals like that if we had weir and bougherra playing but thats not the point. The team put out yesterday was good enough to win and should have done. They scored their first goal and we stood round like a pack of wee kids blaming each other. 3 minutes later we do exactly the same thing when they score again. Schoolboy defending and finger pointing. They should have learned a lesson after the first goal but didnt. We constantly hoofed it up to boyd when it was obvious it wasnt working. Why did the manager not change it? Why was mccoist not yelling at people like mcculloch to stop hoofing it up when it wasnt working? Why did we not make a 3rd sub? Boyd was pish yesterday yet gets a full 90mins, why was fleck or miller not brought on when it was obvious that the hearts defence couldnt cope with a very mobile striker like lafferty? We can still win this league but our players are going to have to make the effort and walter has to learn to change things earlier when they are not working.

Negative post #1

We will do the double.

Negative post #2

Negative post #3.

CFCs No1 Fan?

I dont agree with your views so I must be a tim.

Take your head out the sand and actually pay attention to what is happening at Ibrox.

Good original post. Alright, my hand's up - I've been girning way too much and am even getting on my own tits. Just born of frustration because yesterday's first half showed what we're capable of if we put our minds to it, soooooooo... LET'S PUT OUR MINDS TO IT, BOYS.

I know if we play to our potential, we're more than a match for them. The hour is very late, but things are always darkest before the dawn (as the cliche goes). Remember Big Marv, and Keep Believing.