We've been let off.

McBoyd

So i was at the match yesterday, photographing, what the fuck happened? :anguish: Obviously i watched the match, but through a 180mm lens i can't see it as well as you guys in the stand/tv, well defensively.

I spoke to Craig (club fill-in photographer) at half time by the dug outs and he said to me "we at least it's won, no dramatics to come here" and i said, aye looks like it.

Then that happened! :craphead::(

I thought that the league was pretty much down the pan, but wow Celtic are letting it slip!

All square again, back to the same position! C'MON RANGERS, GET IT BACK TO IBROX! :21:

We HAVE to win EVERY game now. A MUST.

(how many times have we said that!)

Got some interesting pictures, and thanks to Silverfox at half time for that portrait, i'll send it to ya later, and to the Corby loyal too if they are on RM (tu) your pic will be sent my email tonight :)

So i was at the match yesterday, photographing, what the fuck happened? :anguish: Obviously i watched the match, but through a 180mm lens i can't see it as well as you guys in the stand/tv, well defensively.

I spoke to Craig (club fill-in photographer) at half time by the dug outs and he said to me "we at least it's won, no dramatics to come here" and i said, aye looks like it.

I thought that the league was pretty much down the pan, but wow Celtic are letting it slip!

All square again, back to the same position! C'MON RANGERS, GET IT BACK TO IBROX! :21:

Got some interesting pictures, and thanks to Silverfox at half time for that portrait, i'll send it to ya later, and to the Corby loyal too if they are on RM (tu) your pic will be sent my email tonight :)

:pipe::pipe:

We won't be this lucky again. But it just highlights how poor it was giving away a 2 goal lead yesterday when they dropped points today.

We are the ones that still have to go to the likes of Tannadice again, and easter road and pittodrie..i don't really feel confident that we can go to these grounds and win. Maybe easter road but i really dont fancy us against DUFC and Aberdeen, and we still need to go to tynecastle as well too.

Our only saving grace is that the tims are fucking murder themselves.

pics??? can u no upload them on to here

pics??? can u no upload them on to here

Sure can mate, still uploading them to my computer, i had 3 camera cards.. one of them has got lost somewhere :anguish:

:lol:

kk well upload them when your ready a want to see them :lol:

were abouts do u take the pics from????main stand, copland, bromloan, govan?????

We've been to Pittodrie twice already. Easter Road, Tannadice, Tynecastle and the scum at Ibrox are going to be the toughest games left.

Every game is tough for us because we are pish!

Should we win every game from now till the end of the season we will end up with 88 points. I'm fairly certain we won't win our last 9 so I'm guessing we will finish with around 80-82 points ? Would that be enough to win the league ? :anguish:

Should we win every game from now till the end of the season we will end up with 88 points. I'm fairly certain we won't win our last 9 so I'm guessing we will finish with around 80-82 points ? Would that be enough to win the league ? :anguish:

Doubt it .