Changed your tune now RMers

Rennie

get tae fuck!!! "the leagues over"

my arse!! i was right, were still in it, 1 OF game left at ibrox and 8more games!!!

COmmon!!!!

THE ONLY THING THATS OVER IS THE FAMINE!!!

WATP!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

get tae fuck!!! "the leagues over"

my arse!! i was right, were still in it, 1 OF game left at ibrox and 8more games!!!

COmmon!!!!

THE ONLY THING THATS OVER IS THE FAMINE!!!

WATP!

Maybe the league race is back on BUT...and I've said this far TOO many times...just when the fuck will we take the initiative in the title race? We have a MAJOR problem getting our noses in front!!

this has happened week in week out this season:

Saturday - one side of the old firm drops points. shouts of the league being over, get the manager out, etc.

Sunday - the other side do the exact same.

Monday - we're all the same as where we were on Friday!

Ridiculous!

Great post, made me chuckle

Am guessing the scum didnt win then?

<cr>

??? what? I have a life and only just nipped on to see if everyone was still contemplating the end of the world, and I dont watch scum games or even pay attention to their results? And, the famine comment was funny

<cr>

??? what? I have a life and only just nipped on to see if everyone was still contemplating the end of the world, and I dont watch scum games or even pay attention to their results? And, the famine comment was funny

right :pipe:

<cr>

Yes, mate, the scum never won. They were losing 2-1 until a Naylor equaliser in the 80th minute.

I was disappointed yesterday but I was not one of those who thought the league was over. Thinking that is ridiculous with an OF game to go and two teams who are quite inconsistent.

<cr>

Am beginning to think that you exist today to try and piss me off :craphead:

<cr>

Yes, mate, the scum never won. They were losing 2-1 until a Naylor equaliser in the 80th minute.

I was disappointed yesterday but I was not one of those who thought the league was over. Thinking that is ridiculous with an OF game to go and two teams who are quite inconsistent.

Cheers, aye, I just saw it in another thread as well (tu)

very true, but, only quite inconsistent? haha

<cr>

No, he gets under my skin a bit too.

Cheers, aye, I just saw it in another thread as well (tu)

very true, but, only quite inconsistent? haha

Quite or very, I couldn't decide which one to go for. I might have gone for the wrong one tbh :craphead:.

Let off once again - the players don't know how lucky they are. It's time to put a winning run together.

with so few games left, even they MIGHT be able to manage. Needs to be done, title is so close I can almost taste it

The biggest thing about today, maybe some people will actually start to realise that the scum are shite, and, shouldnt take for granted that us dropping points will mean we will fall further behind

<cr>

naw am no :lol: sorry if u think that...

Let off once again - the players don't know how lucky they are. It's time to put a winning run together.

with so few games left, even they MIGHT be able to manage. Needs to be done, title is so close I can almost taste it

The biggest thing about today, maybe some people will actually start to realise that the scum are shite, and, shouldnt take for granted that us dropping points will mean we will fall further behind

Two awful teams fighting (well maybe not fighting as we both keep blowing it) for top spot.

I cannot believe they dropped points today - I was sure after last week and yesterdays result that they would have burried Dundee United.

If only we had won yesterday. Surrendering a 2 goal lead in a disgrace.

Two awful teams fighting (well maybe not fighting as we both keep blowing it) for top spot.

I cannot believe they dropped points today - I was sure after last week and yesterdays result that they would have burried Dundee United.

If only we had won yesterday. Surrendering a 2 goal lead in a disgrace.

I agree, no idea what is up with some of these players