Walter Nine Lives

dummiesoot

Now that Strichen and his pish team have let you off the hook again, LETS GO OUT AND WIN THIS LEAGUE, don't stand back hoping for a Sellik Mistake. Nine Matches Nie Wins, that is all we all, a true Rangers team should be able to acheive that.

WATP

Now that Strichen and his pish team have let you off the hook again, LETS GO OUT AND WIN THIS LEAGUE, don't stand back hoping for a Sellik Mistake. Nine Matches Nie Wins, that is all we all, a true Rangers team should be able to acheive that.

WATP

Dummiesoot i wish the whole team would just go out and play like a rangers team should do and win the title. The sad thing is that celtic are a really bad side and a good rangers team would have won it already, we wont get many more chances if we blow this one.

WATP

Dummiesoot i wish the whole team would just go out and play like a rangers team should do and win the title. The sad thing is that celtic are a really bad side and a good rangers team would have won it already, we wont get many more chances if we blow this one.

worst i have seen in a long time and to be trailing them at this point is unacceptable

WATP

Minstral that whats making this unbearable, we don't know whats going to happen to us financially if we don't win this league.

It could be a long time before were in this position again.

they showed what they could do in the first half. yesterday ..now we need that level of performance extended to both halves

dunno what to do ..they need Mr Motivator or something....come on Walter get them fired up just do it

yep cats have 9 lives and that must have been the 9th today!

WATP

Minstral that whats making this unbearable, we don't know whats going to happen to us financially if we don't win this league.

It could be a long time before were in this position again.

I Know mate thats the problem that some dont see the bigger picture if we fail to win this title.

Frankly, Walter has overstayed his second welcome, but needs to grab the bull by the horn and send teams out to win matches, I can forgive sending out a team that tries to win matches with players like young Wilson filling in for Boogy and Weir, i cannot forgive playing not to lose with talentless never was players like Dailly & McCooloch.

Come on Walter give us something to rip right into the tims with. Play Edu if you need a defensive midfielder, Play Wilson if you have Weir and Boogy out, Play a fucking winger every game. Play to fucking win.