Rangers Tops for Sale

James_Dean

Selling them off as I don't really have the room for them. Used to display them on my walls but my wife isn't so keen on that so for an easy life I thought they could go to a fan who would appreciate them more.

They are the tops I have had since I was around 9 or 10.

I am keeping the first top I got and the second top I got (CR Smith one and the first Admiral one). Couldn't let them go.

Used to display them on my walls but my wife isn't so keen on that so for an easy life I thought they could go to a fan who would appreciate them more.

Why not sell the wife? much easier in the long run! :D :D

Used to display them on my walls but my wife isn't so keen on that so for an easy life I thought they could go to a fan who would appreciate them more.

Wouldnae get as much fur the wife :mutley:

How have you seen her ? lol

how much you hoping to get by the end ?

Not sure how much I will get. Tops tend to go between £5 - £15 so hoping for around £80 - £120 for 12 of them. In saying that I haven't put a reserve on it so may not go for as much as that.

Used to display them on my walls but my wife isn\'t so keen on that so for an easy life I thought they could go to a fan who would appreciate them more.

How have you seen her ? lol