Danny Wilson interesting Spurs

AdzKyle

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/g...ers/default.stm

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp says he is an admirer of Celtic's Aiden McGeady and Scott Brown but denied he will make an approach for the £18m-rated pair.

Redknapp also said he was not planning a move for Rangers midfielder Pedro Mendes but did confirm he is interested in Ibrox youngster Daniel Wilson. (The Scottish Sun)

Anyway, Danny Wilson has attracted interest from a number of Premiership clubs, including West Ham and Everton apparently.

Makes you wonder why he can't get a game in front of McCulloch or Dailly.

£18m rated pair of Brown and McGeady?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly

"Makes you wonder why he can't get a game in front of McCulloch or Dailly."

Exactly x2

Anyway, Danny Wilson has attracted interest from a number of Premiership clubs, including West Ham and Everton apparently.

Makes you wonder why he can't get a game in front of McCulloch or Dailly.

Exactly what I was thinking...dont know much about this guy...so he aint getting the first team but harry still rates him....so me guessing he has scouts at our reserve games....WHY THE HELL CANT WE PLAY HIM!!

If Danny Wilson went to Spurs he still wouldnt get a game for a few years.

Its just one club interested in anothers youth player.

Im a huge admirer of the boy though, he's gonna be a real player.

Wasn't there a similar story like this in January? I really hope the club hangs on to youngsters like Wilson and Fleck, our financial situation makes their inclusions necessary.

Too bad we don't have world class superstars like Brown and McGeady to cash in on :rolleyes:

Wasn't there a similar story like this in January? I really hope the club hangs on to youngsters like Wilson and Fleck, our financial situation makes their inclusions necessary.

Too bad we don't have world class superstars like Brown and McGeady to cash in on :rolleyes:

Yeah there was interest from Redknapp in January as well. Players like Fleck and Wilson will probably be a few of the most likely to stay at Ibrox in this moment of time purely because they are investments. There would be no point in selling them now when we would be able to get a lot more for them a few years down the line.