Aaron / Beasley vs McGeady

bebobearette

If you were to ask anyone in Europe to rank these three in order I'd say 95% would have it as Beasley and Aaron top 2 and then McGeady a distant third. How is it then that McGeady is one of there main men yet Aaron and Beas hardly get a look in at us? Is it all down to the managers negative tactics?

If you were to ask anyone in Europe to rank these three in order I'd say 95% would have it as Beasley and Aaron top 2 and then McGeady a distant third. How is it then that McGeady is one of there main men yet Aaron and Beas hardly get a look in at us? Is it all down to the managers negative tactics?

Whilst i think mcgeady is an overated, chip faced, inbred, one trick pony he has been given more of chance than the other 2 and has performed relatively consistently.

Although I do think he is a very poor winger, his final ball is shit and any decent full back who does there homework can mark him out the game (Broadfoots done it twice FFS)

They are all totally different players. McGeady is all about trickery and his fancy moves, while I think Beasley has more pace and is a better crosser. Aaron is a good crosser and knows how to beat a man, even though he isn't a burner.

It really depends on the system. Beasley was great playing in a 4-3-3- at PSV, but looks average some of the time in Walter's system.

I couldn't really give a shit about McGeady or celtc tbh. I think he's pish and has about 5 good games in a season that the mhedia seem to cream over.

As for Beasley, good player just had his problems with injuries and is far too inconsistant. The same with his Manchester City days and towards the end of his PSV career. He's also been treated a bit unfairly aswell as he'd have a good game then find himself dropped the following week.

Aaron hasn't really been given a chance.

:pipe:

If you showed anyone a video of all 3 and based your decision purely on football, 99% would pick mcGayday.

You can call him all the shite you want and hate him as much as possible, but at least he takes players on and doesnt fall on his arse everytime some kunt looks at him.

Beasley is a bag of diving weak pish (tu)

Aaron wont get his full chance under Watty which is unfortunate (tu)

Unfortunatly Mcgeady is far superior than the majority of the wasters we have in our team at the moment and that includes Aaron who hasnt been given the oppertunity to prove himself and Beasley who is an utter waste of space in my opinion.

I love the way people say Ferguson gets too much criticism, and within 10 posts Beasley's a 'diving bag of pish' and a 'waste of space'. Wonderful.

Anyway, McGeady is shit. If Smith gave Beasley a run in the team and a bit more freedom then he'd be a much, much better player than the plastic paddy. I haven't honestly seen enough of Aaron to know how good he's going to be, but there's loads of potential there. Walter just needs to actually give the kid a game.

greeting face is a better player than beasley & aaron,

but we havent seen much of aaron and in the cup game against hamilton papac wouldnt give him the ball

beasley isnt rangers qualit. even tho he has had his injury's he spents more time falling over!!!

but i would like to see more of aaron as he is 2 footed and we need someone who can cross a ball!!!