That's OK then

*Manticore*

im confused here ,and what's this about the billy boys??? con someone explain.

Just as Jelle says that we were punished for singing about fenians in 2 games against a Spanish side - by any rational standard this is much worse.

Well we canny sing about hating Irish republican murderers yet they can gloat about 96 dead supporters and get away with it.

Slight case of pick on Rangers and leave the rest alone.

Well we canny sing about hating Irish republican murderers yet they can gloat about 96 dead supporters and get away with it.

right cheers for explaining that because i didnt have a clue, :lol: if you said this to anyone that didnt support Rangers they would say we were "Paranoide".

right cheers for explaining that because i didnt have a clue, :lol: if you said this to anyone that didnt support Rangers they would say we were "Paranoide".

eh?

You didn't have a clue or you don't have a clue??????????

right cheers for explaining that because i didnt have a clue, :lol: if you said this to anyone that didnt support Rangers they would say we were "Paranoid".

paranoia–noun

1. Psychiatry. a mental disorder characterized by systematized delusions and the projection of personal conflicts, which are ascribed to the supposed hostility of others, sometimes progressing to disturbances of consciousness and aggressive acts believed to be performed in self-defense or as a mission.

2. baseless or excessive suspicion of the motives of others.

They clearly would not know what they are talking about....

Err, i think youll find the picture is of Milan fans. The banner and the cross of st george are kinda a giveaway.

does it really matter what fans they are, that banner is totally unexceptable.

Err, i think youll find the picture is of Milan fans. The banner and the cross of st george are kinda a giveaway.

Milan fans would not have a banner saying 'Forza Milano'.

It seems it is a group of Juve casuals called 'Viking Juve' or the like, some of whom come from Milan.

D'you reckon Milan fans have a thing about Hillsborough? Why would that be?

Milan fans would not have a banner saying 'Forza Milano'.

It seems it is a group of Juve casuals called 'Viking Juve' or the like, some of whom come from Milan.

D'you reckon Milan fans have a thing about Hillsborough? Why would that be?

tbf manti almost all of italy has a hatred towards liverpool after Heysel not just juve fans.

Err i think youll find in the bottom right corner . where it says ' Juventus ' :pipe: