SPL premiership class

ricksen

id have to say driver at hearts, arfield at falkirk, robertson at dundee utd and cerny at hamilton.

Probably b looking at the lower reaches of the premiership though.

I don't think there's many at all to be honest. Scott Robertson looks a decent player but even then is he really anywhere near as good as the worst central midfielders in the Premiership?

Dickson Etuhu is rank rotten and Salif Diao is a complete dud but even they are streets ahead of the best the SPL has to offer.

As for Steven Fletcher, is it only me that doesn't rate him at all? Any time I watch him he flatters to deceive and is hideously one footed.

James McArthur , James McCarthy ?

I'm not having either of them. Granted I've not seen them as much as Hamilton fans but I've yet to be impressed by anything they have done.

I think given the chance, lads like Furman and Shinnie could be as good as these two, if not better.

id have to say driver at hearts, arfield at falkirk, robertson at dundee utd and cerny at hamilton.

Probably b looking at the lower reaches of the premiership though.

Championship maybe. EPL, they wouldn't get a snif.

None, how many scottish players who moved south from the spl get a regular game in the EPL? Even our possible Player of the Year only got 14 starts for Portsmouth last season.

There are few players in the spl who are good enough for the old firm never mind a far superior league.