Season ticket prices

bjkgreigrfc

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While we are at it does anyone know roughly the price of a season ticket in the club deck? And does anyone know if juveniles only go up until the age of 16? Cheers.

My dad recently phoned up the ticket office to check the age of juveniles, they go up to 18 mate

While we are at it does anyone know roughly the price of a season ticket in the club deck? And does anyone know if juveniles only go up until the age of 16? Cheers.

My dad recently phoned up the ticket office to check the age of juveniles, they go up to 18 mate

Alright for all areas?

My season ticket for CD2 is £532 at the moment, I assumeit is dearer nearer the half way line but I do not know if it is cheaper the further up you sit.

My season ticket for CD2 is £532 at the moment, I assumeit is dearer nearer the half way line but I do not know if it is cheaper the further up you sit.

Cheers,don't think my mum will be too happy if i ask for a change from a £130 ticket to a £400 odd one :craphead:

Juvenile is under 16.

Concession is 16-18 and over 65 years.

Anything else is just normal prices I'm afraid.

Juvenile is under 16.

Cheers (tu) I take it the prices go from Juvenile>Concession>Normal in order of price.

Juvenile is under 16.

Cheers (tu) I take it the prices go from Juvenile>Concession>Normal in order of price.

Yes.

Cheapest - Juvenile

2nd Cheapest - Concession

etc etc

Juvenile is under 16.

Yes.

Cheapest - Juvenile

2nd Cheapest - Concession

etc etc

Ta (tu)

what age do you start getting charged an adults price?

18 I believe.

Cheers (tu) If we lose the league im up for handing it in ;)

Yea good idea, why don't we all do that and then we will all be great supporters.

theres no atmosphere at Ibrox anymore. its plain shite :( and unless we win the league we go through all this shite again next season :anguish:

18 I believe.

Yea good idea, why don't we all do that and then we will all be great supporters.

theres no atmosphere at Ibrox anymore. its plain shite :( and unless we win the league we go through all this shite again next season :anguish:

No we will go through all this shite as supporters, you won't have to as you are up for handing yours in.

Take the good with the bad mate.

The Teddy Bears will always be back.

18 I believe.

Aye it's baws but don't give up ;) It may get better and probably will one day.

when i had my season ticket in the govan rear.

i never understood just how much i spent on rangers..(till i chucked it under smith,the last time)

cup games..paid extra

euro games..paid extra

away games..paid extra

pre season friendlies..paid extra

plus

suporters bus

food

swally

programmes

shirts

its scary to work it out.

add your son or daughter to this.