Captain Kirk and big Davie pull out of Scotland . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

Typical and I see Barry Ferguson has an injury aswell.

How come our players are fit to play for Rangers yet when they are assessed by other medical staff, they are sent home?

How come when a player picks up an injury playing for Rangers, we allow them to carry on - Novo, Lafferty, Bougherra....have all been effected as a result of this, this season. Same with Ferguson and Broadfoot last season.

How come our medical staff and management struggle to spot an injury or play players carrying an injury?

How come our players are fit to play for Rangers yet when they are assessed by other medical staff, they are sent home?

How come when a player picks up an injury playing for Rangers, we allow them to carry on - Novo, Lafferty, Bougherra....have all been effected as a result of this, this season. Same with Ferguson and Broadfoot last season.

How come our medical staff and management struggle to spot an injury or play players carrying an injury?

It's been said today that Ferguson should be fit to play on Saturday, same with McManus

Not sure about your other points but Scotland aren't allowed to take the slightest risk if they see a slight injury on the player. So I have been led to believe.

Not sure about your other points but Scotland aren't allowed to take the slightest risk if they see a slight injury on the player. So I have been led to believe.

hutton will be more than a slight risk, can we count him out aswel then?

He himself has declared himself fit though, just as Ferguson has done according to SSN.

They are both dying to play - not the 1st time Ferguson has declared himself fit when carrying an injury and look what good that did him. On both times when he had an injury to his ankle and ribs, it made it worse.

He's not going to get dropped by Wally (unfortunatley) so I'd rather he didn't take any risks. We are fighting for the league title and that is far more important than Scotland.

They are both dying to play - not the 1st time Ferguson has declared himself fit when carrying an injury and look what good that did him. On both times when he had an injury to his ankle and ribs, it made it worse.

He's not going to get dropped by Wally (unfortunatley) so I'd rather he didn't take any risks. We are fighting for the league title and that is far more important than Scotland.

I don't want any of our players to play if am honest. We have such a limited squad, with Broadfoot out, Whittiker in the squad if he was to pick up a knock we woul be left struggling for a RB. (Just using that as an example to show what I mean)

He himself has declared himself fit though, just as Ferguson has done according to SSN.

its scotlands biggest game in the qualifiers, of course hes going to say that but what im saying is that harry will most certainly have something to do with wheather he fetures or not saturday night.

I don't want any of our players to play if am honest. We have such a limited squad, with Broadfoot out, Whittiker in the squad if he was to pick up a knock we woul be left struggling for a RB. (Just using that as an example to show what I mean)

I don't want them playing either. I cannot stand international matches especially Scotland.