Road to Manchester

Jelle1880

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Memories i'll take to the grave................1 big reason why we need the league this year,we need these games back next season.

Play the "you know what ,Manchester may not be big enough" in the dressing room and maybe they will realise what we are all about.

a video you can never stop watching

i love the dark european nights at ibrox it just seems so much better if i remember right when we played fiorentina it was light for a bit and i thought the whole atmosphere was slightly weird

a video you can never stop watching

i love the dark european nights at ibrox it just seems so much better if i remember right when we played fiorentina it was light for a bit and i thought the whole atmosphere was slightly weird

When I was over for the Hearts game I told that to some of the people I was with, in Belgium it's normal to play the games on saturday, 8 o'clock.

This adds to the atmosphere as for me there is nothing better to go to the ground, see the floodlights in the distance and have sort of a 'coming home' feeling.

Evening games have so much more atmosphere imo, I never understood why in the UK this is not custom anymore.

walking up to the city of manchester stadium was one of the most sureal experiences of my life.

You being able to walk at that time after boozing all day was probably what made it surreal.

:pipe:

walking up to the city of manchester stadium was one of the most sureal experiences of my life.

You being able to walk at that time after boozing all day was probably what made it surreal.

5 o clock onward i can remember everything mate, was too excited to be gased.

shame we didn't turn at Manchester

Turn up!

And to think I was gonnae try and avoid saying this myself but someone is then they might aswell say it right! :lol:

Wish I didnt (td) Thats when everything went tits up.

The day itself was awesome.

i was stinking the night before so after sinking a bottle of vodka between me and one o my pals on the way down i was gone, but pulled it together later on. Responsible drinking dado, stick with me and il keep you right

i was stinking the night before so after sinking a bottle of vodka between me and one o my pals on the way down i was gone, but pulled it together later on. Responsible drinking dado, stick with me and il keep you right

Amateurs!

This is how you prepare for a days boozing in Manchester.

2-1.jpg

Amateurs!

This is how you prepare for a days boozing in Manchester.

2-1.jpg

ok thats breakfast sorted, wheres lunch?

the day in manchester has to be one of the best days of my life upto date.

everything about us in europe last year is some of my fondest memories

will never forget the feeling after mcgregors safe or when i realised we where in a european final!

massive grin on my face now!!! :scot: