Supporters Groups meeting the Club.

joeli

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually was told yesterday that the club met with 4 people - including representatives from the Assembly and the Trust - last Friday.

Would certainly be interesting to hear what was said as I'm sure there would be lots to discuss given both the Assembly and the Trust were extremely critical of the club in recent months....

Actually was told yesterday that the club met with 4 people - including representatives from the Assembly and the Trust - last Friday.

Would certainly be interesting to hear what was said as I'm sure there would be lots to discuss given both the Assembly and the Trust were extremely critical of the club in recent months....

Haven't heard anything about this meeting, just seems so quiet after the WDB initiative. Being a member of the RST, if there was a meeting, might hear something soon.

heard talk of paying for a three year season ticket, money up-front with 5% discount.

that i could believe and you know what, the murray loyal will just hand over the money without a thought. Not bad get the money in and then he can do what he likes, i just hope that our fans can see right through him.

heard talk of paying for a three year season ticket, money up-front with 5% discount.

that i could believe and you know what, the murray loyal will just hand over the money without a thought. Not bad get the money in and then he can do what he likes, i just hope that our fans can see right through him.

was hoping that the "murray loyal" would be getting less, and a few heads would be out of the sand this time.

if it goes ahead, the debt would be reduced, then we would be f***ed for the next 3 years, trying to sell the likes of fleck,thomson et al to anyone in the premiership.[which we will be doing anyhow]

Well there an interesting thread on another Rangers forum (Vanguard Bears), that says the meeting was to discuss Murrays plan of asking supporters to stump up for the next 2-3 season tickets at the one time to help clear a large chunk of the debt.

The "agreed minutes" should appear of FF soon enough i presume.

Guest therabbitt
Also, seems supplementary questions be made to Mark Dingwall via another non-RST website.

What's this Frankie?

Im assuming that we sell all our season tickets year in year out, so surely by offering this package, our income is reduced by 5% over the next 3 years? And also by doing so, we are taking a chunk out of debt, but we will have NO income of note in the next 2 years? Or am I missing something?

Guest therabbitt
Also, seems supplementary questions be made to Mark Dingwall via another non-RST website.

What's this Frankie?

If you have questions about the report or the meeting you can ask on FF apparently.

That's a little odd.

Im assuming that we sell all our season tickets year in year out, so surely by offering this package, our income is reduced by 5% over the next 3 years? And also by doing so, we are taking a chunk out of debt, but we will have NO income of note in the next 2 years? Or am I missing something?

I think this year we sold 43,000 season tickets...

Given the current financial climate I'd be surprised if the club managed to persuade more than 10% of fans to buy 2 seasons or more in advance. Even if they did manage that at an average of £500 per season ticket/per season, that still only comes to £4.3million.

No idea what that up front sum would be put towards - most likely reducing the debt but not exclusively so if we qualified for the CL.

What's this Frankie?

If you have questions about the report or the meeting you can ask on FF apparently.

That's a little odd.

Probably because any RST Board Member who appears on here gets slaughtered.