They have disgraced our club

reddrock

NVA, I agree, and talent is something we are way short of, yeah, and, TBH, the apology "could" have been, well, less than sincere, due to a number of reasons (burley saving face, wanting to play for the country), and, as I havent seen it, I dont know.

But, I am overcome with apathy in regard to the whole situation tbh

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so it was Sunday? 3 days before a game are these players not entitled to a life ? are you telling me that before a big meeting you stop drinking 3 days before it? no im not brushing this under the carpet i mean they have dragged our name through the mhedia again.

Difference being, a meeting requires a minimal amount of physical stamina. They rely on their bodies to perform at peak levels and after large amounts of alcohol - it simply doesn't.

I was talking to John McGinlay (yeah i know, boo hiss etc.) a few years ago and he told me about some of the effects alcohol has on muscles and tendons for days after a binge.

Didn't stop him getting shitfaced like but there you go.

so it was Sunday? 3 days before a game are these players not entitled to a life ? are you telling me that before a big meeting you stop drinking 3 days before it? no im not brushing this under the carpet i mean they have dragged our name through the mhedia again.

Difference being, a meeting requires a minimal amount of physical stamina. They rely on their bodies to perform at peak levels and after large amounts of alcohol - it simply doesn't.

I was talking to John McGinlay (yeah i know, boo hiss etc.) a few years ago and he told me about some of the effects alcohol has on muscles and tendons for days after a binge.

You havent seen one of my presentations then! :craphead:

Minstral has alwyas said Mcgregor is trouble and this proves he was right. I know guys that have been told be physios not to drink 3 days before a junior game, never mind an international. As for the argument "they hada few beers". they shouldnt be, they are profesionals and should be acting accordingly. Personally i dont belive they shuold have been drinking atol beofre such an important game. The two of them i belive are a bad influence on the dressing room and have to be delt with. Id consider droping the two of them from the rangers team

The sooner both of them leave the better.

The sooner BOTH as in McGregor and Ferguson?

Yes.

:lol: dear me.

Should gazza have left when he went for a drink at HT in the cup final.?

I don't agree on McGregor, but if you think that this is the only reason that fans want Ferguson out then you're deluded.

Minstral has alwyas said Mcgregor is trouble and this proves he was right. I know guys that have been told be physios not to drink 3 days before a junior game, never mind an international. As for the argument "they hada few beers". they shouldnt be, they are profesionals and should be acting accordingly. Personally i dont belive they shuold have been drinking atol beofre such an important game. The two of them i belive are a bad influence on the dressing room and have to be delt with. Id consider droping the two of them from the rangers team

He may be trouble, but, all good keepers are a bit tapped in some way, Look at Goram? He prob drank more than the whole 5 of them did EACH NIGHT! didnt seem to affect his performances too much

Yes.

I don't agree on McGregor, but if you think that this is the only reason that fans want Ferguson out then you're deluded.

Naw a don't, a read the pish "the RM clique" spout on here week in week out. (tu)

Yes.

Maybole i'm not a big fan of either of them. No need to discuss Ferguson's peformances as it's been done to death and i think McGregor is an ordinary goalkeeper who saves some goals but will also give some away.

Their actions are the final straw and i don't think either would be missed.

Yes.

Maybole i'm not a big fan of either of them. No need to discuss Ferguson's peformance's as it's been done to death and i think McGregor is an ordinary goalkeeper who saves some goals but will also give some away.

:anguish: Christ.

Even for me, a lazy slob and season drinker by all accounts, I feel the effects of a heavy session for 2-3 days, and I'm far from pushing my body to the limit.

so because they were there until 12pm they must have drank large amounts of alcohol, stop believing the myths until the truth is out .

Yes.

Maybole i'm not a big fan of either of them. No need to discuss Ferguson's peformance's as it's been done to death and i think McGregor is an ordinary goalkeeper who saves some goals but will also give some away.

couldnt have put it better myself :pipe:

Yes.

Tell me about it :anguish:

Yes.

You seriously think either player would be a massive loss to Rangers?

Massive over reaction here the way the news and papers have gone on the day is terrible.First thing i hear this morning i heard was mcgregor and ferguson in drunken bust up with burley and i thought the two of them had got pished and started brawling with the manager or wrecking hotel rooms but no they stayed out late and had to much too drink who hasn't done that .Just shows how sensationalist our media is

Yes.

Yes the goalkeeper. Ferguson needs to leave but he will leave with my apreciation, not with the t****** name calling that goes on on here

Yes.

Yes the goalkeeper. Ferguson needs to leave but he will leave with my apreciation, not with the t****** name calling that goes on on here

cant argue with that, although, showing appreciation doesnt seem to be the done thing anymore.

i thought it was an April Fools when I heard it this morning. Poor show by the two "professionals" they've let their country down and the backlash will hit our club no doubt. Not a good example to the young guns in the squad nevermind the aspiring 10 & 11 yr olds around Scotland. Hope WS goes through them when they're back at club training thurs/fri.

i thought it was an April Fools when I heard it this morning. Poor show by the two "professionals" they've let their country down and the backlash will hit our club no doubt. Not a good example to the young guns in the squad nevermind the aspiring 10 & 11 yr olds around Scotland. Hope WS goes through them when they're back at club training thurs/fri.

2uqm44l.jpg