***The Official St. Mirren v Rangers Thread***

Muff

The least said about the Falkirk game the better. Changes in personnel and attitude have to change big time.

:alexander:

:whittaker: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:aaron: :davis: :edu: :beasley:

:novo: :Naismith:

Three points, anything else will not be acceptable. Get it done Rangers.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexander
Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac
Aaron Davis Mendes Beasley
Novo Naismith

At least TRY and play some decent football, St Mirren are murder, if we don't control and dominate this game then we never will.

Hopefully today is a big wake up call for Walter. We won't be playing teams with no killer edge every week, eventually we are going to get found out, in fact its already happened numerous times this season, if it happens again then its league over.

Alexander

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac

Aaron Davis Mendes Beasley

Novo Naismith

At least TRY and play some decent football, St Mirren are murder, if we don't control and dominate this game then we never will.

Hopefully today is a big wake up call for Walter. We won't be playing teams with no killer edge every week, eventually we are going to get found out, in fact its already happened numerous times this season, if it happens again then its league over.

Smith is never going to stop playing negative football, i've come to that conclusion.

:Naismith: :davis: :mendes: :beasley:
:boyd: :novo:

Think Walter will go for something like this.

:hemdani: or :edu:
:aaron: :davis: :mendes: :beasley:
:Naismith:

I'd like us to go something like this.

I don't see much wrong with today,yes we were shite but we got the result and that is all that matters,stunned how McCulloch can get in instead of Davis at cm!

My team:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :edu: :mendes:

:novo: :boyd: :beasley:

Poor performance, but you know what I don't care. The three points were the most important thing. For St Mirren I'd go for.

:davis: :mendes: :edu: :fleck:

:aaron: :mendes: :edu: :beasley:
:Naismith: :boyd:

Unsure about the strikers. Was a choice between Naismith, Boyd and Novo...

naismith is pish

I hate assessments like this.

Naismith is not pish, infact he's easily one of the most talented footballers in the whole of Scotland.

However he is clearly struggling for fitness, and he is never going to get the match fitness required playing 20 minutes here and there with the majority of these performances being out of position.

I was critical of Ferguson being off the pace and unfit, yet still commanding a place in the team week in week out.

But I'm more sympathetic towards Naismith as he returned from a career threatening injury four months early and any football he plays this season is probably a bonus.

naismith is pish

Naismith is not pish, infact he's easily one of the most talented footballers in the whole of Scotland.

However he is clearly struggling for fitness, and he is never going to get the match fitness required playing 20 minutes here and there with the majority of these performances being out of position.

I was critical of Ferguson being off the pace and unfit, yet still commanding a place in the team week in week out.

But I'm more sympathetic towards Naismith as he returned from a career threatening injury four months early and any football he plays this season is probably a bonus.

Agreed.

We're never going to be able to play a lot of youngsters if our fans continually come out with moronic nonsense like that.

:aaron: :davis: :edu: :beasley:
:fleck: :novo:

Walter's team:

:davis: :mendes: :dailly: :fleck:

naismith is pish

Agreed.

We're never going to be able to play a lot of youngsters if our fans continually come out with moronic nonsense like that.

Naismith really needs to get played up top where he can do more damage.

I know he played wide on occasion for Killie too but to see the best of him he needs to be in the action, not stuck out wide. the same goes for Fleck btw.

Both look uncomfertable out there and are always drifting in to get involved and negating the fact that they were put out there in the first place, to give us width. Lets get our LEFT WINGER Beasely onto the left wing and set these guys loose up top.

My team would be

:whittaker::bougherra::weir::papac:

:davis::edu::mendes::beasley:

:Naismith:

:boyd: