• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest therabbitt
I think it's 4-4-1-1

Naismith is slightly deeper than Boyd.

Don't think it's 4-3-3 though.

I'm seeing it with Novo and Naismith sitting deeper on either wing?

I'm loving the look of Edu, yet again. I really like his style, so composed in possession and really intelligent passer of the ball.

And quite clearly impressive in the air, as demonstrated by his goal.

I really want this guy to come good and so far so good for me. More of the same Mo! (tu)

I think it's 4-4-1-1

Naismith is slightly deeper than Boyd.

Don't think it's 4-3-3 though.

Novo and Naismith are flanking Boyd when we're attacking, while Edu looks to be sitting just behind Mendes and Davis.

Certainly looks a 4-3-3 to me, although I have had my contacts in all day :anguish:

I'm loving the look of Edu, yet again. I really like his style, so composed in possession and really intelligent passer of the ball.

I really want this guy to come good and so far so good for me. More of the same Mo! (tu)

I am so scared Walter will let BArry back in later on in the season

Brown out for first two games after split as he`s been booked to night but then again it might not get reported in the Record

Old Firm game will be moved so that Celtic can field a full strength side.

Which will make it all the sweeter when we thump the bassas. No excuses for 'em. :thumbup:

I am so scared Walter will let BArry back in later on in the season

If Edu keeps this up and Barry STILL gets back in, bang goes Walter's credibility.

im not negative but some people are getting a bit carried away with edu he is playing well, but does give away alot of possession. Not trying to jinxe the guy in anyway but lets keep our feet on the ground with this guy. took his goal well and hopefully keeps up the good work second half. This is the hard bit now the job is done, lets see how he does.

Papaguy, surely you can't see Watty walking into the dressing room before the game and saying

"....right lads...4-3-3 the day then" ? ;)

Beasley probably collapsed in shock :pipe:

Papac's ankle couldn't take it.