***The Official St. Mirren v Rangers Thread***

Muff

so you'd spunk away £3 million on Fletcher?

If I had £3 million to spend, I'd spend it on Fletcher (assuming I could get nobody better).

you could a much better allround striker in Lee Miller for a fraction of that

I don't want to see Fletcher or Lee Miller anywhere near a Rangers career. Both are worse than any of the 1st team forwards we have on our books at the moment, and I include Lee McCulloch in that number.

Lee Miller is much much better than Boyd

Not as a goalscorer he's not. As little as 2 years ago a player of Millers limited talents wouldn't have been mentioned in the same sentence as Rangers.

Miller would score alot of goals for us. Miller has a better touch, stronger in the air, pacier than Boyd and brings players into the attack something Boyd can't

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe we're sitting here discussing Colin Nish and Lee Miller. Both are shite and shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as Rangers!

I reckon we could get hm for £3 million and the wingers are a problem. We have Fleck, Niguez, Beasley, Novo and McCulloch who do a good job out there. Davis has also been in good form on the right for most of the season.

I genuinely couldn't disagree with that statement any more. McCulloch should never be described as a winger in a month of Sundays.

And Davis has been rank rotten for a good part of the season, for the majority of this year.

To suggest Steven Fletcher should be our top priority in the summer is incredible, just incredible.

I reckon we could get hm for £3 million and the wingers are a problem. We have Fleck, Niguez, Beasley, Novo and McCulloch who do a good job out there. Davis has also been in good form on the right for most of the season.

I genuinely couldn't disagree with that statement any more. McCulloch should never be described as a winger in a month of Sundays.

And Davis has been rank rotten for a good part of the season, for the majority of this year.

To suggest Steven Fletcher should be our top priority in the summer is incredible, just incredible.

Davis has been one of our better players this season, inconsistent at time yes but most of the time he's quality!

Lee Miller was a reason we didn't win the league last year, feck him.

dont be bloody silly

Did you not watch or hear about our last game of last season?

it wasnt his fault we didnt win the league the blame lies with the manager and the players. blaming Miller is just plain stupid

We lost the league for a number of reasons last year and WS was one of them by not utilising his full squad.

McCulloch is no winger - I really do not know what he is. def mid may be his best position, but even that is scary.

Davis has been dire recently and his game last Sunday may have been his worst ever in an RFC jersey. A big disappointment this year.

Is Lee Miller better than Boyd? That's a decent question and very debateable. He is better at a lot of things except scoring.

We need a class target man though.

IMO all our strikers are poor. Lafferty has shown promise up front recently so he may come good. He may also be injury prone.

On track - will we beat St. Mirren? Maybe, but it is a BIG maybe.

:alexander:

:whittaker: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:davis: :mendes: :edu: :fleck:

:novo: :boyd:

Can see Walter lining up with this, hopefully if the same team is played (bar McCulloch) we can begin to show a bit of consistency.

Would still like to see Beasley in there.

I couldn't agree more with your disagreement :pipe:

An incredible statement to make by all accounts.

:alexander:

:whittaker: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:novo: :mendes: :davis: :aaron:

| . |

| :fleck: :boyd: |

I think this would be a really good pacey team!!

:: :gerbad::rangers: come on boys the teams heads are down say what you want .we right now need barry . little fight

little football . walter should have walked last year . befor any body says plg he let go wee ross . rangers are rank but

so are them smelly turds :gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad:

:: :gerbad::rangers: come on boys the teams heads are down say what you want . we right now need barry . little fight

little football . walter should have walked last year . befor any body says plg he let go wee ross . rangers are rank but

so are them smelly turds :gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad:

<cr>

SURELY there are better realistic targets in Europe for £3m than fucking Fletcher?

Plus, we have enough signings with 'potential', we a Prso-like quality flagship signing for next season. I'm presuming we're going to lose a fair few players.

SURELY there are better realistic targets in Europe for £3m than fucking Fletcher?

Plus, we have enough signings with 'potential', we a Prso-like quality flagship signing for next season. I'm presuming we're going to lose a fair few players.

I think of Sebo while reading that :craphead:

:mcgregor:

:mcculloch: :dailly: :broadfoot: :velicka:

:mcculloch: :ferguson: :maniero: :adam:

:velicka: :dailly:

Champions league winning team

Mate I hardly think so how stupid and pointless is this team selection smith would never do this when would you ever see velicka up front and ferguson and shagger are suspended :rolleyes: