Title Run in Prediction thread

Now before i start, it has to be remembered that some of these games may change home/away as you are never guaranteed to play equal home/away games against individual team however these are the most likely scenarios. I have included Hibs as the 6th team as HOPEFULLY they will dispose of St mirren tonight. I would much rather Timmy wasnt facing McGhees Motherwell truth be told.

Rangers

Hibs (a) = 3 pts

Timmy (h) = 3 pts

United (a) = 1 pt

Aberdeen (h) = 3pt

Hibs (h) = 3 pt

Hearts (a) = 1pt

14 pts total

Timmy

Aberdeen (h) = 3 pts

Us (a) = 0 pt

Hearts (h) = 3 pts

United (h) = 3pts

Hibs (a) = 1pt

Aberdeen (a) = 3 pts

13 pts total

Goal difference decides it and its gonna be oh so close.... :craphead:

What says you all ?

If we beat Hibs on Sunday I'm confident that we can win our remaining games. We're due a couple of players back from injury and it can only aid our run in. Hope Lafferty can come back with some of the form he was showing before his injury and aid Boyd up front, who is hitting form at the right time.

We have to go all or nothing vs Celtic at home and this will be the game that secures Boyd's future for years to come at Ibrox. Mark my words!

Hibs is a massive game on Sunday, we need to prove we can keep this up in one of the tougher away fixtures and can help in giving the players the right kind of confidence to take into other games. I'm hoping Celtic will drop more points other than the Ibrox fixture as us winning all our remaining fixture is a tough task.

One game at a time for me, and, I'm not even going to try and predict the out-come of the game at Easter Road.

I just hope we can come away with the three points!

Rangers

Hibs (a) = 1 pts

Timmy (h) = 3 pts

United (a) = 1 pt

Aberdeen (h) = 3pt

Hibs (h) = 3 pt

Hearts (a) = 3 pt

14 pts total

Timmy

Aberdeen (h) = 3 pts

Us (a) = 0 pt

Hearts (h) = 3 pts

United (h) = 3pts

Hibs (a) = 3pt

Aberdeen (a) = 0 pts

12 pts total

It'll go down to the last day

gotta keep believin... :21:

Rangers

Hibs (a) = 1 pt

Timmy (h) = 3 pts

United (a) = 1 pt

Aberdeen (h) = 3pt

Hibs (h) = 3 pt

Hearts (a) = 1pt

12 pts total

Timmy

Aberdeen (h) = 3 pts

Us (a) = 0 pt

Hearts (h) = 3 pts

United (h) = 3pts

Hibs (a) = 1pt

Aberdeen (a) = 1 pts

11 pts total

It all depends on WS's tactics in the away matches and the home game against celtic. These are games we need to win and I worry he won't have the bottle to go for it. If we do then we can win the league but I really worry his negative tactics could cost us in the end.

Hibs (a) = 3 pts

Timmy (h) = 1 pt

United (a) = 1 pt

Aberdeen (h) = 3pt

Hibs (h) = 3 pt

Hearts (a) = 1pt

12 pts total

Timmy

Aberdeen (h) = 3 pts

Us (a) = 1 pt

Hearts (h) = 1 pt

United (h) = 1pt

Hibs (a) = 1pt

Aberdeen (a) = 1 pt

8 pts total

Optimistic, but who knows as both teams are up and down.

A lot depends on WS's tactics. If he plays safe - we lose out. If he goes for it - we win the treble.

OK, I'll predict it :ph34r:

Hibs (a) = 3 points

Celtic (h) = 3 points

Dundee United (a) = 1 point

Aberdeen (h) = 3 points

Hibs (h) = 3 points

Hearts (a) = 1 point

Rangers - 14 points

Aberdeen (h) = 3 points

Rangers (a) = 0 points

Hearts (h) = 3 points

Aberdeen (h) = 3 points

Hibs (a) = 3 points

Aberdeen (a) = 1 point

Celtic - 13 points

Us

Hibs (a) = 1 point

Celtic (h) = 3 points

United (a) = 0 points

Aberdeen (h) = 3 points

Hibs (h) = 3 points

Hearts (a) = 3 points

13 points

Celtic

Aberdeen (h) = 3 points

Us (a) = 0 points

Hearts (h) = 3 points

United (h) = 3 points

Hibs (a) = 1 point

Aberdeen (a) = 1 point

11 points

I think it will all depend on the formation of the fixtures, which I am sure Lawwell is working on just now.

I fully expect us both to be scheduled for away games in the last game of the season, and given we have to go to United and Hearts, and the scum have to visit Motherwell (I think they will pip Hibs to 6th) and Aberdeen, it looks like them at Motherwell and us at Tannadice on Sunday 24 May.

We obviously have Easter Road on Sunday, after they have beaten sheepy at the piggery on Saturday, and anything less than a win is curtains (again) for us.

I am expecting the SPL to come out with the fixtures in as difficult a formation for us as possible, but with Tannadice on game 38 and the scum on game 35, it only leaves games 34, 36 and 37 to arrange.

I am certain therefore that the only midweek game scheduled for post-split will see us going to Tynecastle. This leaves home games against Sheepy and Motherwell. I think they will give us the sheepy game for the game before the OF game to hopefully have a bit of a war, while the scum can start off at home to United, as they wont want to risk the scum dropping more points away from home before the OF game.

So the fixtures will be as follows;

Sat 2nd scum v United

Sun 3rd Rangers v Sheepy

Sun 9th Rangers v scum

Wed 13th Hearts v Rangers, sheepy v scum

Sat 16th Rangers v Motherwell

Sun 17th scum v hearts

Sun 24th united v Rangers, Motherwell v scum

That is as hard as it can get for us, and probably as easy as it can get for them, so just remember where you heard it first!!

If the fixtures pan out like that I can see us getting 10 points, and it will all depend on how many they can pick up. I have gone for a Walter-defensively-inspired goal-less draw in the OF game. I think they will win their 2 home fixtures, so can they get the 3 points from visits to Sheepy and Fir Park, you bet an Eddie Smith penalty they can.