A = 12

FERGIE starting

P = 17

W = 9 (53% win rate)

D = 5

L = 3

F = 29

A = 12

So when he has started we get on average 1.88 points per game and when he doesnt start, we get 2.53 points per game.

It cant be a coincedence, can it ?

Guest Andypendek

Hoi, you! None of your rational thinking!!

It's all Barry's fault, everybody knows that. A bird shat on my nice clean car just after I washed it yesterday...I made sure Barry knew all about it, I can tell you.

Hoi, you! None of your rational thinking!!

It's all Barry's fault, everybody knows that. A bird shat on my nice clean car just after I washed it yesterday...I made sure Barry knew all about it, I can tell you.

Am i right in assuming you feel Barry should be reinstated despite only winning 1 in every 2 games he starts :sherlock:

Guest Andypendek
Am i right in assuming you feel Barry should be reinstated despite only winning 1 in every 2 games he starts

No, you'd be wrong. We're clearly playing better in the last few games, so I wouldn't alter the team unless I had to. But I think there are other things you can say are different, other than just 'Barry's not playing.' Mendes seems to have come out of hibernation at last, Whittaker is looking rather nifty, Edu is offering something different, even Boyd has upped his efforts of late. We know there's little or no room for manoevre, so the players are perhaps giving a bit more than they were. Fringe players such as Edu, Naismith and now Stevie Smith are getting a chance and are plainly burning to prove themselves.

It's too easy to blame Barry for everything.

It's too easy to blame Barry for everything.

Oh i agree with that Andy. Smith is the one to blame for me.

Its just that the stats are very very powerful and it would be interesting to see what the punters who say Bazza should walk back in make of the stats. (tu)

My own view is that Mendes and Barry together offer no balance to the team, allied to watty's refusal to play wingers I believe are two main reasons why we have won so few points. The most impressive statistic we have just now is that Thommo has played on 5 OF games and won the lot. Boogie has alos missed the three OF matches we have lost this season.