Tonights game

is a massive game for us. If Hibs win they go 3 points ahead of Motherwell as well as opening up a minimum of 5 goals of a diference. Motherwell face St Mirren at home on Saturday and the last thing we need is Hibs going hell for leather to try and make the Top 6.

Mon the Hibees (tu)

Could go either way, they could have to play for a win on Saturday and be nervous or if they win tonight, the pressure will be off. Either way I want them to stay in the top 6 and keep Mark 'I want Celtic to win the league' McGhee well out of harms way.

To be honest i think Hibs will do their best against us no matter what position they're in for the top 6 place.

Thats true however if you remember back to Helicopter day, Hibs played out the last 5 minutes as a 1-0 defeat was enough for them to get into Europe.

It could be the exact same at the weekend if Motherwell and Us are winning 1-0 approaching the end of the game then Hibs have a 3 goal cushion and may play out the game..... :sherlock:

To be honest i think Hibs will do their best against us no matter what position they're in for the top 6 place.

Thats true however if you remember back to Helicopter day, Hibs played out the last 5 minutes as a 1-0 defeat was enough for them to get into Europe.

It could be the exact same at the weekend if Motherwell and Us are winning 1-0 approaching the end of the game then Hibs have a 3 goal cushion and may play out the game..... :sherlock:

I remember that, was convenient for us that 1-0 defeat suited Hibs while Motherwell had nothing to play for so were as well going for it against Celtic!

It would depend on how Motherwell get on, i think they're playing St Mirren at half twelve on Saturday so a heavy win for them isn't impossible.

It doesn't matter, it's not going to stop Hibs from trying to beat us at all costs.

There is only one team we should care and be worried about, and, that's Rangers (tu)

It doesn't matter, it's not going to stop Hibs from trying to beat us at all costs.

There is only one team we should care and be worried about, and, that's Rangers (tu)

True Muff it all depends on the attitude of the players that WS picks. If we want it enough then we will win it. Walter - Go for it!!

True Muff it all depends on the attitude of the players that WS picks. If we want it enough then we will win it. Walter - Go for it!!

(tu) Totally agree with both. We need to show hunger if we do then there's no reason why we cant win the league