I'm starting to think that I'll have to accept that

Boab

And that makes me sad, infact its something I dread.

I say 'starting to think' from there: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=3306521 that there'll not be any change is the impression I get from that and not only that but the fact that Coisty talks of a new contract of Kirk so knowingly gives me the impression that he'll be there with Walter but ultimately, I think I'm having to ready myself for another season with little spark, style and substance as I've said so much that I think Walter be gone that I started to believe it even tho it was a hope and not a certainty!

With this management team, there's too much IMO 'hope rather than expectation' or certainly on my part anyway and also something that becomes more of a chore as fan while watching/going to games at times.

Its sad but I cannae see not paying for my Season Ticket either, its strange why one would pay for a poor product unless its Asda of course!

Ps. I also can't believe into this that Walter will bring thro these youngsters that SDM has said in the past will happen soon and I just don't think we can go forward with this Management team.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always find it strange when people copmpare Rangers to a product......

Anyway if you had listened to me months ago you wouldn’t have got your hopes up...If you want him gone your only chance is the club being bought, I think he would step down league win or not in those circumstances…..

I say 'starting to think' from there: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=3306521 that there'll not be any change is the impression I get from that and not only that but the fact that Coisty talks of a new contract of Kirk so knowingly gives me the impression that he'll be there with Walter but ultimately, I think I'm having to ready myself for another season with little spark, style and substance as I've said so much that I think Walter be gone that I started to believe it even tho it was a hope and not a certainty!

With this management team, there's too much IMO 'hope rather than expectation' or certainly on my part anyway and also something that becomes more of a chore as fan while watching/going to games at times.

Its sad but I cannae see not paying for my Season Ticket either, its strange why one would pay for a poor product unless its Asda of course!

Ps. I also can't believe into this that Walter will bring thro these youngsters that SDM has said in the past will happen soon and I just don't think we can go forward with this Management team.

I echo these thoughts, I now no longer look forward to games but I cannot imagine not going. We are a strange breed; willing to pay out for very poor quality and we are still drawn in by loyalty and ever decreasing hope.

I can't really argue with that just now Boab.

Last season though I was all 'expectation' - I thought the league was in the bag - and I thought we would give UEFA Final a real go - I was in the Walter Loyal all the way - a 100% Walter man.

I have never felt so let down coming back from Manchester and then throwing the league away...

So, after that there is little 'expectation' on my part - and only 'hope' as you suggest - and even hope has worn a bit thin at times through this pretty abysmal season.

But, of course I hope we do win the league this time, and that we then use the lift we get from that to take us forward, with hope and expectation too...

As for Walter, if he wins us the league then he will stay and I would support that.

As for going to Ibrox being like a chore - that's not fair on hoovering and dusting and shopping and things - they don't deserve the comparison to the dreary fare we have had to suffer at Ibrox this season...!

I hope not as we will never move forward under walter, let us win the league and Walter can go out on a high.

If we win the league this season from where he took over he has undoubtedly taken us forward......

Okay then, how much further can walter take us, and if you call watching negative boring football as a way forward then you are easily pleased. Oh you forgot to mention how we got knocked out by Kaunas now that walter showing he can take us forward. Just admit Walter is done, only knows negative tactics and playing players out of position, win the league and leave on a high, but if last season is anything to go by, i would not even be sure that he can win the title.

I hope not as we will never move forward under walter, let us win the league and Walter can go out on a high.

If we win the league this season from where he took over he has undoubtedly taken us forward......

Okay then, how much further can walter take us, and if you call watching negative boring football as a way forward then you are easily pleased. Oh you forgot to mention how we got knocked out by Kaunas now that walter showing he can take us forward. Just admit Walter is done, only knows negative tactics and playing players out of position, win the league and leave on a high, but if last season is anything to go by, i would not even be sure that he can win the title.

Walters job was to get us competing, then win the league then get out (probably at the same time as the chairman or after 3 1/2 years whatever came first) The uefa cup run was the only thing that prevented us from winning the league this season, he has no excuses this season so must win it. We have improved season on season that Walter has been here, although Kaunus was an obviousl disgrace during his time our co-efficent and standiung in european football improved.

I would like to see him do one more season, win two in a row then leave. If he did that anyone who would deny he had a massively succesful return to the club would look ridiculous.

If he stays, Weir will get another year, Dailly too, McCulloch & Broadfoot will stay. Our Defence will be camped on the six yard line.

We will buy from the SPL and Lovenkrands will come back and next season will be a mirror image of McLeish's last season.

It will not be pretty.

I don't think he's the man to bring our youth through, but I'm reasonably happy with most other aspects of his management.

Really Iain?

I'd say so just now, in as much as we're in the box seat for the league.

If he stays, Weir will get another year, Dailly too, McCulloch & Broadfoot will stay. Our Defence will be camped on the six yard line.

We will buy from the SPL and Lovenkrands will come back and next season will be a mirror image of McLeish's last season.

It will not be pretty.

This is my main worry.

If he stays, he MUST really lower the age of the squad.

It will not be pretty.

As ridiculous as they may sound Dailly is out contract and I doubt we will have the cash to renew to it,….the squad has to shrink by eight players remember….

After last season its been a reality check this season but we're still a point off the lead with 5 games left and at the start of the season I'd've taken that. The league can be ours but Smith deserves more respect than us saying thanks Walter now get tae fuck.

It will not be pretty.

This is my main worry.

We all know he must, hell he probably even knows it, but he won't take the risk on getting a new player in when he "thinks" he knows what his trusted players bring/give him.

We are only going to get slower and more one dimensional with Smith and his type of player.

Always wondered why he was going for Faubert and I truly believe the biggest factor in his decision was the fact that he was a converted right back.

Next season this team could be a reality

----------------GK----------------------

Broadfoot--Dailly-----Weir-------Papac

Whittaker-----McCulloch---Thomson---S. Smith

---------Miller----------Boyd----------------

That fills me with dread.

We do not have to accept anything.

The fact that we do accept anything says more about us, the fans, than it does murray, bain or smith.

Indeed you don't, why not protest against him......

Why not indeed. You and I could start it off.

I could come with my teams top and you could come with your teams top on.

It will not be pretty.

As ridiculous as they may sound Dailly is out contract and I doubt we will have the cash to renew to it,….the squad has to shrink by eight players remember….

The transcript of yesterday's meeting pretty much confirmed that three out of contract players will be leaving in the summer.

Dailly must be one of them.

It will not be pretty.

This is my main worry.

I know where you are coming from, but, what is the average squad age? I think that might be lower than some think, but, given the potential we have in the youth ranks, it SHOULD be a gimme that it will come down

We do not have to accept anything.

The fact that we do accept anything says more about us, the fans, than it does murray, bain or smith.

Indeed you don't, why not protest against him......

Why not indeed. You and I could start it off.

I could come with my teams top and you could come with your teams top on.

Why who do you support ?

or.....

He could know that HE is taking over? Really has to be a possibility fella.

Although he isnt great, he is inexpensive, and, well, a younger Dailly, and, more reliable than the likes of Webster perhaps, so, I could see why they would keep him (technically), although, anything other than backup would be harsh

It will not be pretty.

The transcript of yesterday's meeting pretty much confirmed that three out of contract players will be leaving in the summer.

Dailly must be one of them.

Aye.....