Kenny on his injury condition

Boab

Kenny Miller will continue to play through the pain barrier if it is going to help Rangers lift The SPL title and the Scottish cup.

The Scotland international has been plagued by a hamstring problem this season and, although he has revealed the problem will be solved during the close season, he is hoping the treatment on the problem will allow him to be involved in the title run in.

"I felt a lot better last Sunday and in training,” Miller told Rangers World. “I have been taking some medication that the doctor has given me and it seems to be working.

"It's going to get me through to the end of the season but at that point we need to try to find a permanent solution.

"I'm hopeful that the treatment I am getting at the moment will mean I can continue to train and play and be involved in the run-in.

"Then in the summer I will get to the bottom of it."

http://www.setanta.com//uk/Articles/Footba...ury/gnid-50088/

For all of the negatives, I can put them aside if he gives us the impetus to win the league.

He's a better choice up front than Novo or Fleck and gives us the pace and work rate that Boyd/Lafferty/Velicka need.

Would love to see Lafferty back in time with Miller as his partner.