Step Forward Frankie Lampard

He came across very well there, I like Frank Lampard you dont tend to get any bullshit from him.

The radio presenter will still be loving it despite the bitchslapping he took because this will be on every messageboard in the country right now.

He came across very well there, I like Frank Lampard you dont tend to get any bullshit from him.

The radio presenter will still be loving it despite the bitchslapping he took because this will be on every messageboard in the country right now.

No such thing as bad publicity and all that :pipe:

Well done fat frank though, its good to see the 4th estate taking some stick from those they go on about

Well done Frank, I hope everything works out amicably for you ,your girlfriend and kids.

Those journalists are pure scum and have absolutely no conscience, it's a tough enough time for you and your girlfriend at this moment in time without false allegations being leveled at you from dickheads, good luck to you and the kids for the future.

Presenter is an arrogant bellend. Taking news stories as gospel truth, without finding out if they're true or not, then looking down his nose at Lampard. Throw the first stone, why don't you? Good on Frank for taking it to him.