Any basketball fans on here?

CF5LOYAL

For the last few months i've been watching the NBA on five because I work nights so on my days off I usually am up in the early hours. I'm absolutely hooked on the b-ball. Now the play-offs are on and it just keeps getting better and better.

But, how good is LeBron James :praise: There are a number of top players Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, Tim Duncan etc. but LeBron is just head and shoulders above them all. Only player that can challenge him is obviously Kobe. The way the Cavaliers have built the team around him is brilliant and their home record for the season was better than the bulls when they had Jordan and Pippen.

yeah, I'm a huge basketball fan, Lebron could eventually be better than Michael Jordan which is almost sacrilegious!

Lebron will get MVP and lead the Cavs to the championship this year.

a watched alot of basketball when a was in New york got hooked on it been watchin it since a got back altho am not up to scratch with the rules still enjoy watchin it Kobe and the lakers rule also bought NBA2K9 which is brilliant got the lakers up to first in ma divison yeeha

Yeh, I was waiting for a NBA thread to start.

Quite enjoy watching it.

LeBron James is looking rediculous at the moment! Some player.

The Bulls look good, a nice young and exciting team they have. I hope they can overcome The Celtics.

I am too but can't mention the team on here as they are from Boston. Hint they did win a big trophy last year and are still in it this year. :lol:

:lol:

I watched their game against the Bulls when they went 2-1 up and their court colours made me feel sick! :anguish:

I am too but can't mention the team on here as they are from Boston. Hint they did win a big trophy last year and are still in it this year. :lol:

I watched their game against the Bulls when they went 2-1 up and their court colours made me feel sick! :anguish:

At least the fans support the troops and stay quiet for a minutes silence.

I think the series are tied, 2-2.

Methinks the NBA title game will be between the Lakers and the Cavaliers. However, I am hoping the Dallas Mavs will win one more game against the Spurs before advancing.

I really don't follow NBA after my favorite player, Dr. J retired from basketball when he played for the New Jersey Nets and the Philadelphia 76ers.

A familar story:

CHICAGO (AP) - Boston Celtics backup guard Tony Allen declined to discuss a reported death threat against him, responding with silence when asked about it on Saturday. "That issue is not a new issue for us in our league over the last 25 years," commissioner David Stern said on Friday. "It's just you haven't read about it and we haven't talked about it. I'm not going to talk about it now other than to say it's something we're aware of."

The Celtics lead the Chicago Bulls 2-1 in their playoff series. Game 4 is on Sunday at Chicago, Allen's hometown.

Yes they lost tonight :( but I wouldn't write them off yet. It 2-2 now.

The east is weak this year with the Pistons falling apart and Boston missing their MVP - so the road is clear for the Cavs to get to the Finals. However, assuming the Lakers come out of the more difficult West - they will manhandle the Cavs easily - Kobo cancels Lebron out and after that the Cavs have very little in the way of offense - whereas the lakers are very deep

Lakers in 5

got a Cavilers(sp) top in US years ago always keep a aye on, big Le Bron is amazing

I like the Cavs top.

I've got a Bulls one and I've been waiting 2 months for my 76ers one to arrive!

I used to love Orlando Magic when they had Shaq, Horace Grant, Penny Hardaway etc. I stopped being into it when a lot of favourite players like Jordan retired. Speaking of, anyone remember the movie Space Jam? Was class :lol:

I used to love Orlando Magic when they had Shaq, Horace Grant, Penny Hardaway etc. I stopped being into it when a lot of favourite players like Jordan retired. Speaking of, anyone remember the movie Space Jam? Was class :lol:

Hell yeah!