Scott Arfield

Dietspam

Another potential diamond, but I'd rather see us promote our own batch of excellent talent rather than paying for anyone elses.

I'd like to see that too, but i really think this lad has something. And with Falkirk going down, he's gonna move on. I think we should grab him.

I like Arfield a lot, but he gets played out of position at Falkirk and in the U21s. I really believe he'd be amazing as a supporting striker.

Though as far as Rangers go, no. For the sake of his career, and the fact that he has a LONG way to go before he reaches potential, definitely a different club.

I like Arfield a lot, but he gets played out of position at Falkirk and in the U21s. I really believe he'd be amazing as a supporting striker.

Though as far as Rangers go, no. For the sake of his career, and the fact that he has a LONG way to go before he reaches potential, definitely a different club.

That just has Alan Gow written all over it. We ruined his career.

What he said!

What he said!

I see your lads point. However, given the financial state of Rangers, and Pedro being close to, if not already 30, i'd say he'd have a chance at Rangers. He's got a lot of determination. I think if Ally was in charge, he's give him a chance. Walter...hmm.

What he said!

ditto

Rubbish, Arfield is a worker and has the right attitude that would ensure he learns and fights for his place.

Another potential diamond, but I'd rather see us promote our own batch of excellent talent rather than paying for anyone elses.

I'd like to see that too, but i really think this lad has something. And with Falkirk going down, he's gonna move on. I think we should grab him.

Falkirk' s not going down!

(tu)

(tu)

I still think ICT will go down!