Tickets outside Ibrox?

wallaceIII

hey was just wondering how hard it would be to snag a ticket outside of Ibrox, just in general on matchdaay? Im wondering because Im from canada and Im thinking about coming up for two months in November/ December so want to catch as many games as possible.

cheers in advance. :craphead:

For pretty much every game, tickets are available on matchday at the ticket office just outside Ibrox (tu)

alright cheers mate. Ive been to Ibrox before but I always went with a family friend who had season tickets when I was over. Im assuming this would exclude Celtic games and European games. What about away games, would I have to get an away end ticket through a supporters club?

For pretty much every game, tickets are available on matchday at the ticket office just outside Ibrox (tu)

alright cheers mate. Ive been to Ibrox before but I always went with a family friend who had season tickets when I was over. Im assuming this would exclude Celtic games and European games. What about away games, would I have to get an away end ticket through a supporters club?

home games in the league excluding Euros and celtic will be a doddle. Guys outside with tickets or as kev said the ticket office is there, but my advice is to find the guy with the tickets in hand, the ticket office is a shambles.

to get away tickets you would need to callin with some supporters groups like you say, there should be a few guys on here if you stick upa thread, am sure if there is any spare they could be sold ur way (tu)

home games in the league excluding Euros and celtic will be a doddle. Guys outside with tickets or as kev said the ticket office is there, but my advice is to find the guy with the tickets in hand, the ticket office is a shambles.

to get away tickets you would need to callin with some supporters groups like you say, there should be a few guys on here if you stick upa thread, am sure if there is any spare they could be sold ur way (tu)

alright cheers again :praise: .

Really gonna do lotsa saving and make this the best two months of my life. I didn't have enough money to make the trip over for Manchester and it killed me lol. Really need to get over next season.

if you head down to ibrox subway station on nearly every home game (bar celtic) there are countless scalpers flogging tickets and usually at a decent price...

There not scalpers which is another word for tout, so thats wrong.

They sell them at face value.

You make it sound like there touting tickets which there not.

normally easy enough to get tickets on match day bar celtic and maybe aberdeen/hearts games. I suspect the last few home games this season will be sold out as the part time fans come back as we have a chance of winning the league.

Celtic,hearts,Hibs,Aberdeen and European games are usually always sold out, some time's u can get European tickets outside Ibrox, and for away games u either need to be in a supporters club,or just go on to Rangers website and find out if there is a bus near u that leave's from where your staying, phone them up and if u travel with them u will get a ticket. u will get tickets for most game's no bother I would think.

if you head down to ibrox subway station on nearly every home game (bar celtic) there are countless scalpers flogging tickets and usually at a decent price...

By scalpers you mean supporters clubs trying to get rid of their spares and by decent price you mean face value.

Have you ever been to Ibrox ?

By scalpers you mean supporters clubs trying to get rid of their spares and by decent price you mean face value.

Have you ever been to Ibrox ?

What i said mate, he's making them sound like touts