Wow, nice to see

outlaw69uk

Very nice to see the blue shirt on display though, not even in a corner, but over the head of the guests and Helen (tu)

Well done Sky

(wonder if someone will try to link it to us moving down there? haha)

Soccer AM is shite these days. Ever since Lovejoy left.

alot of people say that without even watchint it - its still the same show and its still good

i cant find time or interest for it anymore though thats it

the new guys good, i think people should give it a chance

Its there because we are playing on Sky today. Whenever there is a game on Sky on a Saturday they always have the shirts of the teams taking part hanging up behind them.

So, is the yellow one St Mirren?

I was watching Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares last night (gf's choice) and a guy who was working in the resturant in Hollywood was wearing a grey jumper with the crest and 5 stars on it. Obviously fake but quality to see!!!!

Its there because we are playing on Sky today. Whenever there is a game on Sky on a Saturday they always have the shirts of the teams taking part hanging up behind them.

So, is the yellow one St Mirren?

No, its a Home St Mirren kit to the right of the Rangers one, Behind Helen and Max are a Torquay shirt and a Cambridge shirt, the teams they support

I was watching Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares last night (gf's choice) and a guy who was working in the resturant in Hollywood was wearing a grey jumper with the crest and 5 stars on it. Obviously fake but quality to see!!!!

saw that too. He said he was wearing it to impress Ramsey. Shame the guy was camper than a camper's campy thing... :craphead: