What would you choose

Dont want to lose Mendes but would like to see somone more natural playing out on the right. Davis form and confidence have not been at best all season and i think its because he isn't suited to playing out wide. Would like to see Aaron given a chance but no doubt Smith would use Novo or Naismith or even worse....McCulloch

I dont really trust our fullbacks for a 4-3-3, and Mendes has lost a lot in the past few weeks. I would go for 442 against Hearts with Novo-Davis-Edu-Smith. Maybe Pedr0 needs a wee rest before the Tims game.

I dont really trust our fullbacks for a 4-3-3, and Mendes has lost a lot in the past few weeks. I would go for 442 against Hearts with Novo-Davis-Edu-Smith. Maybe Pedr0 needs a wee rest before the Tims game.

Agree with that, might work with Smith and Whittaker though

Was just thinking about this.

Mendes has been off the boil recently, a few games apart.

Davis has always impressed when inside with NI and looked a different player in the 2nd half. Im not overly worried if we have to go with Davis and Edu in the centre for the rest of the season. (tu)

Davis played really well when he moved inside.

Its not easy to judge on whether we're better with him in there instead of Mendes though as Davis moved in when we were 1-0 up and we continued to sit back.

Only we managed to hit them on the break did we start to look more comfortable and play football. Basically, i'm saying, its a lot easier to play when your winning.

I'm happy with Davis, Mendes, Edu but i'd like to see a wide man on the Left rather than Smith.

Davis played really well when he moved inside.

Its not easy to judge on whether we're better with him in there instead of Mendes though as Davis moved in when we were 1-0 up and we continued to sit back.

Only we managed to hit them on the break did we start to look more comfortable and play football. Basically, i'm saying, its a lot easier to play when your winning.

I'm happy with Davis, Mendes, Edu but i'd like to see a wide man on the Left rather than Smith.

I'd be happy with Fleck or Aaron out wide.