Velickas decision making? Novos getting stick for his.

pcbear

He could have played Boyd in a couple of times today which would have left a clear strike on goal, tidy finish to poke the ball home but he wants a bit of awareness as to whats going on around him.

He needs match practice and match fitness, the rest will follow.

To be fair he is settling into the side, finding out how the team plays.

Dont matter if its your first game or your 1000th, how hard is it to square the ball to the same colour jersey, sorry mate i dont get that one.

Dont matter if its your first game or your 1000th, how hard is it to square the ball to the same colour jersey, sorry mate i dont get that one.

Maybe he should be dropped for you.

Now were talking, want a pass?

its not as simple as "squaring a ball" ffs

he's still to get into his A game where his touch and control are all instinct, instead he is concentrating on making saure his touches, dribbling etc are all happening, so its hard for the big guy to look up and see whats happening etc

and i'll say the same for novo, he hasnt had enough match time either

Now were talking, want a pass?

If it doesn't reach me I'll crucify you for it. :pipe:

he's still to get into his A game where his touch and control are all instinct, instead he is concentrating on making saure his touches, dribbling etc are all happening, so its hard for the big guy to look up and see whats happening etc

I thought they were proffesional footballers, for the last 10 ish years ffs.

so if you were off sick from your job for half a year, would you come back and expect to know everything thats happening, or would you need a wee bit of time to get used to the change

doesnt matter if they have played for 10 years, 6 months out of football means your match fitness i.e your ability to do everything is rusty

they arent robots ffs

both of their decision making was shocking. Maybe just a little bit too eager to impress themselves rather than set up their team mates. We could have won that match 5 or 6 nil if they had made the right passes instead of shooting themselves

so if you were off sick from your job for half a year, would you come back and expect to know everything thats happening, or would you need a wee bit of time to get used to the change

doesnt matter if they have played for 10 years, 6 months out of football means your match fitness i.e your ability to do everything is rusty

they arent robots ffs

spot on (tu)

whats the point in squaring it or playing it through if he doesnt know how boyd will run on to it as he has played with him enough they arent used to playing together give it time

I think i'm in a minority of one, having the outrageous expectations of a pro player to make a simple pass,some of the excuses above are absolute shite, this is my last post on this .

Boyd was there, standing arms open "pass to me"

5 yards to the left/right in space why the fuck would'nt you pass it, is my basic point, it dont require any nutmegs stepovers or anything, a side pass thank you very much.