Bougherra Comments

gazzawatp51

a good few posters on here made an arse of themselves on that thread last night.......

a good few posters dont realise the club got the big man out of a mess.

He now says he meant:"If you dont have the mentality to win the Championship then you should not be at Rangers"

But what he actually said was:"If we dont win the league, i need to change clubs. I need to win win win."

:rolleyes:

Well done to our PR team for deflecting it and im sure Smith will have a few words with him. :craphead:

Folk jump to conclusions I guess, the guy is using his 2nd language in fairness and it's easy enough to be misinterpratated. Bougherra sounds like a winner, he's a cracking player and he will be hear next season for his Champions League debut. Why would you want to leave for a bottom 10 english club to be nothing more than a squad player and miss out on trophies, Europe etc.

You think he is a wanker and should get to fuck though for those comments....your loyalty to our players is as fleeting as your support for the club..... :pipe:

Ive supported the club through thick and thin GCL. Just because i had had enough of Smith and decided to take an exile doesnt all of a sudden make my love or support of the club "fleeting"

There are people all over the world who do not/cannot go and watch us play but it doesnt make their love any less than the season ticket holder who takes in 19 games a season.

Players need to earn loyalty. Take Novo for instance. The wee man deserves a medal for what he has put up with from the club, but you never hear him come out with stupid remarks, or i certainly havent.

Boogies comments in what is a critical period for us were well out of order and there is absolutely NO WAY anyone will convince me what he is now claiming he meant was anything like what he was trying to say. His statement was Personal and was all about Him. His new one is nothing like it. (tu)

Must admit, I thought Keevins was shit stirring when I heard it, took that Magic was intimating if we did not win the league a few players would be sold to balance the books. I certainly did not take it that he said he would leave or want to leave.

You think he is a wanker and should get to fuck though for those comments....your loyalty to our players is as fleeting as your support for the club..... :pipe:

Ive supported the club through thick and thin GCL. Just because i had had enough of Smith and decided to take an exile doesnt all of a sudden make my love or support of the club "fleeting"

There are people all over the world who do not/cannot go and watch us play but it doesnt make their love any less than the season ticket holder who takes in 19 games a season.

Players need to earn loyalty. Take Novo for instance. The wee man deserves a medal for what he has put up with from the club, but you never hear him come out with stupid remarks, or i certainly havent.

Boogies comments in what is a critical period for us were well out of order and there is absolutely NO WAY anyone will convince me what he is now claiming he meant was anything like what he was trying to say. His statement was Personal and was all about Him. His new one is nothing like it. (tu)

You supported the club while we were succesful and now you don't bother, it's fine it takes all sorts. I have a season ticket but can't see all 19 games but i go when i can and that's the point. No point in quitting when the goings tough and bitching from the sidelines, that's not a supporter.

Who cares about convincing you, seriously....also you accusing others of being selfish... :) probably without a touch of irony......

You supported the club while we were succesful and now you don't bother, it's fine it takes all sorts. I have a season ticket but can't see all 19 games but i go when i can and that's the point. No point in quitting when the goings tough and bitching from the sidelines, that's not a supporter.

Who cares about convincing you, seriously....also you accusing others of being selfish... :) probably without a touch of irony......

You supported the club while we were succesful and know you don't bother, it's fine it takes all sorts. I have a season ticket but can't see all 19 games but i go when i can and that's the point. No point in quitting when the goings tough and bitching from the sidelines, that's not a supporter.

Ive also went week in week out when we werent winning though.... <cr>

In fact, last season we won 2 cups which is 2 more than we won the previous 2 seasons when i was also going so your point doesnt weigh up at all im afraid. If anything, i have stopped going when we have had our best success in 3 years.

why do fellow fans slag off and question another bears fans loyalty for simply having an opinion on here?

surely having an opinion is what makes a 'discussion board' what it is? where you can discuss each others opinion without getting personal?

all this "well if thats with ye think then you can fuck off an no come back to ibrox" really fuckin grates me!

I'm not being paranoid, but i think its certain elements in the media trying to unsettle the squad by reporting these non-stories, during the league run in. What Bougherra said could be interpreted in two ways, and Keevins decided to use it in a way which would stir up trouble.

I'm not being paranoid, but i think its certain elements in the media trying to unsettle the squad by reporting these non-stories, during the league run in. What Bougherra said could be interpreted in two ways, and Keevins decided to use it in a way which would stir up trouble.

To be fair on Keevins, and im not normally, what other way could have his words have been interpreted ?