So, yet another attempted St Mirren hatchet job?

papaguy51

I'm beginning to severely dislike Gus MacPherson's men.

After their continued assault on Beasley during our last game, they were as niggly and dirty as usual today. The tackle on Mendes was an absolute disgrace, only in Scotland (and against Rangers) would that sort of tackle go unpunished. What do they have against us?

No surprises from ex-Celt Haining though, an absolute thug of a player. While I'm not usually one for revenge, I'm pretty glad Stevie Smith completely blootered Thomson just after the hour mark, nothing like a little retribution.

Rant over.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm beginning to severely dislike Gus MacPherson's men.

After their continued assault on Beasley during our last game, they were as niggly and dirty as usual today. The tackle on Mendes was an absolute disgrace, only in Scotland (and against Rangers) would that sort of tackle go unpunished. What do they have against us?

No surprises from ex-Celt Haining though, an absolute thug of a player. While I'm not usually one for revenge, I'm pretty glad Stevie Smith completely blootered Thomson just after the hour mark, nothing like a little retribution.

Rant over.

Got it in one. If Septic were in our position, he'd have been lucky not to see red.

Officials could cost us the league. They have cost us 4 points this season.

It'll just make it all the more meaningful when we win the league! However, the SPL should be alerting its match officials to this violent behavior or they'll regret it when all the talented players in the league are scared away!

It'll just make it all the more meaningful when we win the league! However, the SPL should be alerting its match officials to this violent behavior or they'll regret it when all the talented players in the league are scared away!

You got it in one, we hear the SFA bemoan the quality/technical skills of the players coming through, well here's a thought, start applying the rules of the game on the pitch through your officials. Same last season, look at vinegar of castlemilk and elephant man robson.

But according to some on here Haining won the ball :rolleyes:

Incredible, isn't it?

When I play football, I probably take up the 'Will Haining role' of being a dirty bastard, but that mid-air stamping action is one that I've never resorted to.

Unintentional? Won the ball? My fucking arse.

Hope he breaks a leg. Or two (tu)

I fucking hate St. Mirren.

Honestly, I hate them more than Aberdeen.

Today, they had 2 ex-Celts at the back, along with the big fat poof of a Celtic fan that is Will Haining, as well as a wee jakey timmy bastard Stephen McGinn who started being a dick to Edu because he got tackled.

And Billy Mehmet and that stupid dance.... :anguish:

He's not a wee jakey at all or a bastard, tim aye, but a good guy as far as I'm concerned. That was a right neddy post.

Today, they had 2 ex-Celts at the back, along with the big fat poof of a Celtic fan that is Will Haining, as well as a wee jakey timmy bastard Stephen McGinn who started being a dick to Edu because he got tackled.

He's not a wee jakey at all or a bastard, tim aye, but a good guy as far as I'm concerned. That was a right neddy post.

he really is

stephen mcginn has a wee neddy face on him

he really is

stephen mcginn has a wee neddy face on him

agreed

Been saying for a few weeks now, it getting near the end of the season, that its open season on Rangers players. The tackles on De Beasley and Papac in the league game where really bad and should,ve been at least yellow cards, and last week Rob Jones got way with booting anything in blue, then yesterdays one on Mendes.

Listening to the muppets on BBC radio Scotland they where trying to justifiy it by saying they both went in high, but after watching the game on tv, it was clear Mendes was going for the ball, Hainning was going for the man.

The ref,s in this country give us no protection whats so-ever, I,m quite sure if the same treatment was getting dished out to certain other oriental or the papers golden boy Broon, they,d be on to UEFA, wanting these ref,s burnt at the stake.

It is beyond me how the ugly bastard has a wayne with Michelle Marsh.

I hope shes a Rangers fan and Mendes is her favorite player then the only cunt getting ther hole the night will be Billy Mehmet

:craphead:

A pattern beginning to emerge here, there are defo players in that midden team out to do damage. But I'm going to be a bit controversial here, Mendes pulled out of it, if he hadn't no way would he have sustained as bad injury, it was 60-40 his favour but he was watching the defender rather than the ball and pulled out. happened right in front of us. :sherlock:

A pattern beginning to emerge here, there are defo players in that midden team out to do damage. But I'm going to be a bit controversial here, Mendes pulled out of it, if he hadn't no way would he have sustained as bad injury, it was 60-40 his favour but he was watching the defender rather than the ball and pulled out. happened right in front of us. :sherlock:

Was my thoughts as well BD. Mendes turned it into Hainings favour....and i still maintain he won the ball....and that i would expect Boogie and Weir to be winning those type challenges all the time.

One thing for sure is that Souness, Greig and Roberts would have done the exact same thing as Haining (tu)

I actually think we are missing a bit of that at present in our team.

Reminds me of being told as a kid never to pull out of challenges because that is how you get hurt, and it is still true; Mendes yesterday, Beasley last season,even Mols who would have been a legend if he hadn't tried to avoid contact with the keeper.

Was my thoughts as well BD. Mendes turned it into Hainings favour....and i still maintain he won the ball....and that i would expect Boogie and Weir to be winning those type challenges all the time.

One thing for sure is that Souness, Greig and Roberts would have done the exact same thing as Haining (tu)

I actually think we are missing a bit of that at present in our team.

We are sadly missing cold steel in our team, a lot slag McCulloch but he's yer lot, the rest are to soft ! :sherlock:

how can anyone say mendes pulled out the tackle, mendes got the ball first, and haining caught him on the side of the leg/knee with studs up

how the hell is ANY player supposed to combat a tackle like hainings yesterday

if it was a true 50/50 ball then haining would have went in the way mendes did, attempting to control the ball rather than fucking karate kick the thing

how can anyone say mendes pulled out the tackle, mendes got the ball first, and haining caught him on the side of the leg/knee with studs up

how the hell is ANY player supposed to combat a tackle like hainings yesterday

if it was a true 50/50 ball then haining would have went in the way mendes did, attempting to control the ball rather than fucking karate kick the thing

If Mendes got the ball, can you please explain how the ball travelled behind Mendes in the direction Haining was facing ending in a Rangers shy(i think)