Guy in North Stand

seen this guy a lot , he sings his hert out and what a voice i was in thewest stand and could hear him clearly, some guys were chanting at him bobo give us the sash is that his name. if anyone knows him tell himhes supeb and keep singing

seen this guy a lot , he sings his hert out and what a voice i was in thewest stand and could hear him clearly, some guys were chanting at him bobo give us the sash is that his name. if anyone knows him tell himhes supeb and keep singing

Held his trainer in the air and chanted 'Shoe, shoe, shoe.....sure it's old but it is beautiful'. Very funny. Also did the bouncy on his own. :clap:

Aye a heard that Bobo gees the sash then they aww started Laughing.

does he have a white beard and white hair

????

If I'm talking about the same Bobo who is from the Kings Park Loyal then he his mid thirties with short hair.

????

I think your thinking of Davie..hes from Dunkled and goes on the Burghead Loyal. Looks like santa clause. Goes to every game.

Proper bigot..should see his bebo page. Couldnt be more anti celtic. Hero of a guy.

Was there? I only caught the game on tv so i didn't hear the songs.

The original words or any of the new "improvised" versions of the song that have been discussed?

Aye a heard that Bobo gees the sash then they aww started Laughing.

????

If I'm talking about the same Bobo who is from the Kings Park Loyal then he his mid thirties with short hair.

naw it's defo not the one am talking about. the one am talking about u see this guy all the time on the telly he sits in the east enclosure fat white hair white beard, he was on the telly at helicopter sunday he's always spoted when Rangers are on the telly. European games ect, Infact i've got a picture of ibrox in my room and he's fucking in it aswell :lol: don't beleive it haaaa

????

I think your thinking of Davie..hes from Dunkled and goes on the Burghead Loyal. Looks like santa clause. Goes to every game.

Proper bigot..should see his bebo page. Couldnt be more anti celtic. Hero of a guy.

Proper bigot ? <cr> Don't you mean proper Bear mate?