Charlie Adam?

Muff

Final game for Blackpool next week; playing very well, full of confidence, looking in good shape, and, as a result, that little bit sharper. Question, I think I already know, but hoping someone can help - once his final game for Blackpool is up, can he come back to Ibrox, or does he have to remain down there as the window is not open. In other words, can he come back and play for Rangers this season?

Pedro Mendes may be out injured, also, he's not playing well. Smith is hardly setting the heather alight out on the left, Beasley is far too inconsistant/injured, Fleck is wasted out on the left, Naismith has not performed, Novo is a hit or a miss, and, Aaron is never going to get a game. Also, Adam would be a better option in his proper position, than bringing McCulloch into the team.

Hopefully he'll be moved on in the summer, but with the way he's playing at the moment, he could probably do no worse than the other players we have, that's if he can come back and play (I don't think he can unless there is a recall option in his loan contract?)

Final game for Blackpool next week; playing very well, full of confidence, looking in good shape, and, as a result, that little bit sharper. Question, I think I already know, but hoping someone can help - once his final game for Blackpool is up, can he come back to Ibrox, or does he have to remain down there as the window is not open. In other words, can he come back and play for Rangers this season?

Pedro Mendes may be out injured, also, he's not playing well. Smith is hardly setting the heather alight out on the left, Beasley is far too inconsistant/injured, Fleck is wasted out on the left, Naismith has not performed, Novo is a hit or a miss, and, Aaron is never going to get a game. Also, Adam would be a better option in his proper position, than bringing McCulloch into the team.

Hopefully he'll be moved on in the summer, but with the way he's playing at the moment, he could probably do no worse than the other players we have, that's if he can come back and play (I don't think he can unless there is a recall option in his loan contract?)

All depends on the length of the deal which unfortunately none of us know. End of season could mean either their last game or right up to the play off finals....who knows! He will be kicking his heels if thats the case though!

He could be handy to have as backup to be honest going into the run-in!

Good question but I don't have the answer!

He looks like he has lost weight and he has been banging in some belters for the seasider's, so I suppose he couldn't do any worse than what he was doing when he played for us.

He is in shape; see what getting away from Rangers, and, this current management does for you. No suprie that Adam, Furman, Shinnie, Efrem, Gow....are all looking a lot fitter, slimmer, and, sharper!

Is this the same Charie Adam we all used to slag off..let me rumage through these old threads again....

i used to defend him, and say he should play in the centre . . .always been willing him to develop into the player that his talent deserves

In theory i think he can play for us if his loan is officially ended at the end of Blackpool's season. I've not seen an awful lot of Adam at Blackpool myself but it seems he's playing really well, with all the injuries building up it could be an option but i don't see anyone at Rangers entertaining the idea especially if they're still planning to punt him in the summer.

Is this the same Charie Adam we all used to slag off..let me rumage through these old threads again....

No need to rumage through the old threads, no-one is calling him a superstar. I still don't rate him, I want him sold, but he'd be a better option than Lee McCulloch or Stevie Smith imo. John Fleck hasn't done it, Naismith and Beasley are far too inconsistant/injured, Aaron hasn't been given a chance, and, Mendes could be out, plus he's not kicked a ball in ages.

Charlie Adam has lost weight, he looks a lot sharper, he's playing well in the middle of the park, he's coming up with assists, and, scoring in a league better than the shite that is the SPL. No suprise that when a player leaves Rangers, whether it be it on loan, or on a permenant deal, they always look in better condition....

Remmber how bad he was against Kanus , enough said.

Remember how bad everyone in Kaunas was....enough said!

It seems you lot have forgotten how hopeless he was. Disappointed!

Would he be any worse than Mendes, McCulloch, Smith, Fleck, Naismith....I very much doubt it!

Not all. He lost his way but Adam has actually produced the goods in big European and Old Firm games and I for one haven't given up on him yet.

As for the O/P...don't some of these loan deals have the caveat that the player can be recalled at any time? He is a Rangers player so I don't see why he can't be made available.

If Mendes is out, who would you rather have in the middle of the park; Lee McCulloch, Christain Dailly or Charlie Adam?

I'd also rather have Charlie Adam out on the left ahead of Stevie Smith. Bar some good deliveries, he's not done it for me.

I thought players could be recalled from their loans at any stage, but maybe it depends on what contract was agreed.

Although I want to see the back of Adam come the summer I would prefer him to McCulloch in midfield.