1st Rangers game

broxibear87

Hello Bears

An auld one hear 1968 first game standing in the east enclosure Rangers v Dunfermline we won 4-1 and what I remember was Orjan Perrson scoring a cracker can still see him now.

thanks for the memory

WATP

Hello Bears

An auld one hear 1968 first game standing in the east enclosure Rangers v Dunfermline we won 4-1 and what I remember was Orjan Perrson scoring a cracker can still see him now.

thanks for the memory

WATP

Hi, ps95v7 - thought I was say hello as this was my first ever game at Ibrox, and my second ever game, hiving been at Tyncastle the week before for a 1-1 draw.

I was really young, Andy Goram was in goals against Dundee i think .. and i was sitting behind him and kept shouting on him as if he would turn around...I also started a tasteful rendition of..The Referees a wanker haha..bare in mine i was 3-4

From what i can remember Kilmarnock V Rangers at Rugby Park 1992/93 season, my dad a Killie fan obviously wanted me to be a Killie fan, but that didn't happen, but im not 100% if it was against Rangers, its what i remember, but i'd have to double check with my dad.

I can't remember anything of it though apart from the famous 'Killie Pie' :lol:

First match after that was 1998 against Shelbourne FC in the Uefa Cup, for my 11th birthday :pipe: