The Rangers Revival

minstral

Did i hear the guy correctly?

Said he paid £50 for the ticket, but face value was £2.50.

£2.50? Surely not? Was it!?

Hi McBoyd that would be about right, i have a ticket in front of me when we played Hearts at Ibrox in Sep. 19-92 and it was £6-50 to go into the West Enclosure.

Hi McBoyd that would be about right, i have a ticket in front of me when we played Hearts at Ibrox in Sep. 19-92 and it was £6-50 to go into the West Enclosure.

Wow, i never realised it was that much before! £25 odd now must seem terribly exspensive then!?

One thing that stuck with me there was when Davie Holmes said "Theres no limits to how big this club can become, your only limit is you're ambitions and this club has got ambitions."

Sadly these ambitions seem to have been forgotten by the current regime that has been stagnant for over a decade and by a chairman who seems to have lost interest in the club.

One thing that stuck with me there was when Davie Holmes said "Theres no limits to how big this club can become, your only limit is you're ambitions and this club has got ambitions."

Sadly these ambitions seem to have been forgotten by a regime that has been stagnant for over a decade and by a chairman who seems to have lost interest in the club.

(tu)

(tu) Thanks for posting that minstral, great to see.

We should get Sousness back just for the fitness side of things!

I really don't think going back to training method's from the 80's are going to help us :pipe:

dunno about that mate

the way we died a death in the CIS final was fucking shocking

and the fact that a player who is 39-40 and spent his career outwith the club, while another trains with west ham still if im not mistaken, are our fittest players sums the attitude at murray park up

i believe that in my 27 years of life, this is the unfittest rangers team i have seen

Cannae get it working the now but im pretty sure the guy that said this was a member of the Whifflet Loyal(my old bus) at the time.

He is defo one of the fans interviewed in the documentary. (tu)

That Hearts game Minst ? When Ally got a hatrick .Was that the week before Pittodre? That was one of the best days at Ibrox for me ! And i was in the Govan that day too ! I usually sat in the Copland rear giving the Govan pelters!!! :D