Daniel Cousin

Markag1991

If given the chance would you take him back??

Or even put it this way.... would you have sold him back at the start of the season??

We have brought in a few stirkers but IMO Miller, Velicka and even Novo were not better than Cousin! Only 2 that i think are better is Boyd and Lafferty. always liked Cousin and thouhgt he was a brilliant signing.

Would have kept him and hoped he came to like it here.

Is he not adopting the same attitude @ hull now - playing when he wants!! 23 games four goals!

Actually he was doing brilliantly down there till Hull's bandwagon fell off, mostly caused by Brown's ludicrous team talk, and then Cousin was in and out of the team. Think he was injured too.

he is a very good player but he doesn't want to play for us

Actually that's fiction.

His ambition was to play in the Premiership, but he was more than happy to remain at Ibrox.

If given the chance would you take him back??

Or even put it this way.... would you have sold him back at the start of the season??

We have brought in a few stirkers but IMO Miller, Velicka and even Novo were not better than Cousin! Only 2 that i think are better is Boyd and Lafferty. always liked Cousin and thouhgt he was a brilliant signing.

Would have kept him and hoped he came to like it here.

I would take Daniel Cousin back quicker than you can say 'what a belter against Hibs'.

Actually that's fiction.

His ambition was to play in the Premiership, but he was more than happy to remain at Ibrox.

IF he came back, cousin may appreciate what he had at ibrox, and put a shift in.

I reckon he needs a certain type of man-management to get the best out of him.

Actually that's fiction.

Was he, what do you base that on ?

I believe it was based on, the players own words.

But I wouldnt have him back, terrible attitude, made all the more frustrating by the fact that he actually HAS the talent, and chooses not to use it.

And, Danny boy, you are slightly out on the Hull thing, the Hull fans I work with share the same opinion most have of him up here, which is, good player, when he can be arsed to turn up, which isnt often enough

He was good in Old-Firm & European games but in any other game he was just a big lazy spoiled tit, if he has no desire to play for Rangers and would rather play with a relegation threatened Hull City then let him be

I would NEVER have him back at Rangers, Hutton on the other hand :-D Asap!

And, Danny boy, you are slightly out on the Hull thing, the Hull fans I work with share the same opinion most have of him up here, which is, good player, when he can be arsed to turn up, which isnt often enough

How does what I say contradict that?

How does what I say contradict that?

Ah, I see, you only implied it? I just like arguing with you, makes the world seem right

"Actually he was doing brilliantly down there till Hull's bandwagon fell off, mostly caused by Brown's ludicrous team talk, and then Cousin was in and out of the team. Think he was injured too."

It does seem to imply that it was due to other things (Brown, injuries), rather than the fact he is a lazy erse :pipe: :pipe:

Cousin:

When WS met him & offered him the chance of a career with Rangers-they shook hands on it-Daniel said to Watty that for all the time he'd played football he hadnt made much money & he felt if he wanted to really make money to retire on-He needed a move to the EPL but he would sign-£12000 a week Im sure it was with the proviso that if Rangers wanted to keep him they would have to offer him more than an EPL club should one come in for him.

Watty told him if you do the damage for us-an EPL club will come in for you & that Rangers couldnt compete with them for wages anymore.

Hull City offered him £25000 a week-The majority of the transfer fee & £5000 a goal.

I can see his point but he would have stayed here if he was earning that kind of Dosh.

Im sure his best wages were in the last few years at Lens & were £5000 a week & he was on buttons for years at other clubs.

I noticed he also got a 3 year deal-He's not daft