I've just witnessed the most embarrassing pre-match stunt ever

I was two rooms away yet the roaring and singing from the TV in the front room had me rushing through to witness this sad, ever-so-sad event.

Some fat bastard wearing a Newcastle top and waving a Geordie flag singing to the crowd before the Newcastle game tonight.

The "There's only one Allan Shearer" reprise was car-crash televison.

I hope they go down after putting the rest of us through this trauma.

:party:

I was two rooms away yet the roaring and singing from the TV in the front room had me rushing through to witness this sad, ever-so-sad event.

Some fat bastard wearing a Newcastle top and waving a Geordie flag singing to the crowd before the Newcastle game tonight.

The "There's only one Allan Shearer" reprise was car-crash televison.

I hope they go down after putting the rest of us through this trauma.

:party:

(tu)

No more embarrassing than Andy Cameron at Ibrox or Ronnie Browne in a kilt at Hampden.

It was pretty toenail curling but if it had been some bloke at Ibrox doing FF before a massive OF game I suspect we'd all be quite inspired by it.

Ha I seen it too, I had no clue what that fat guy was singing, he sounded pissed as a fart. Did you see the reaction of the chairman Mike Ashley? Head was almost in his hands.

tbf he just doesn't really care. He's wanted out of Newcastle since he put it up for sale then withdrew it.