Season Ticket Renewal Form

Polo

I'm planning on applying for SPL away tickets next season. Does anyone know how the balloting works if you apply for the friendship plan? E.g. - if my mate and I both apply for away games and put each others' details in the friendship section does that mean that we'll be entered into the ballot as a pair? Or is it quite possible that I could end up getting completely different games to him? I plan on giving the ticket centre a call tomorrow lunchtime but was wondering if anyone knew.

Cheers.

Also, I want to sign up for the Travel Club and try and get involved in a Euro trip away. What are the benefits of joining the Travel Club? Obviously this will depend on the number of applicants, but are you more or less guaranteed a ticket for Euro away games? The website is as helpful as ever - "phone the ticket hotline".

Any help would be appreciated.

I've always been allocated the same away tix as my mate.

And if you want to go to a Euro away, join the TC for fuxsakes, you have to to apply for a ticket :rolleyes:

(tu) Thanks for that.

I'm probably going to join but as I haven't applied for Euro away tickets before I just wondered what the deal was with the allocation and how you actually apply. There doesn't appear to be any helpful info on the TC anywhere <cr>

The declaration on the application form provides that I've received the TC terms and conditions and accept them - even though these weren't posted with my renewal form. Sounds like I'll just have to get on to Rangers.

Regarding the travel club, i have been a member for the past 3 seasons.

When you sign up, you will recieve a membership card which you MUST take to every away trip with you.

As for allocation, it depends on the game, for example. Last season we got 8,000 tickets in Barcelona and there isn't that amount in the travel club so every one that applied for a ticket got one. It was a different scenario in Osasuna the season before though, as we only got an allocation of roughly 1,800 tickets so once the deadline has passed they set a points total and if you had less than 5 points you could not apply and if there was too many applicants for tickets it goes to a ballot. I was lucky enough to recieve one.

As for the points system, you recieve 2 points for every Uefa Cup game you go to and 1 point for every Champions League game you go to.

For the games where there is a bigger demand than there is tickets, they will set a minimum points total that you must have before you can apply and that is usually 5.

Hope that helped.

When you sign up, you will recieve a membership card which you MUST take to every away trip with you.

As for allocation, it depends on the game, for example. Last season we got 8,000 tickets in Barcelona and there isn't that amount in the travel club so every one that applied for a ticket got one. It was a different scenario in Osasuna the season before though, as we only got an allocation of roughly 1,800 tickets so once the deadline has passed they set a points total and if you had less than 5 points you could not apply and if there was too many applicants for tickets it goes to a ballot. I was lucky enough to recieve one.

As for the points system, you recieve 2 points for every Uefa Cup game you go to and 1 point for every Champions League game you go to.

For the games where there is a bigger demand than there is tickets, they will set a minimum points total that you must have before you can apply and that is usually 5.

Hope that helped.

what if youve not applied for the travel club on the season ticket reknewl form,can u still sign up ??? and how much does it cost to sign up?

That's wrong.

You get one point for every game you apply for (unless you are allocated one and turn it down).

It doesn't matter which tournament it is in.

Hope that helped.

Massive help. Thanks a lot!

Hope that helped.

what if youve not applied for the travel club on the season ticket reknewl form,can u still sign up ??? and how much does it cost to sign up?

You probably can, call them. Try to get hold of Gordon, he's really helpful. it's £12 for a ST Holder.

Just noticed this.

It isn't right either, if it's oversubscribed there is 'ballot' based on your points total. Any member can apply, but obviously tickets go to those with most points.

Hope that helped.

You probably can, call them. Try to get hold of Gordon, he's really helpful. it's £12 for a ST Holder.

cheers,but who do i Phone up? £12 Thought it would have been alot more dearer. cheers anyway :uk:

Just noticed this.

It isn't right either, if it's oversubscribed there is 'ballot' based on your points total. Any member can apply, but obviously tickets go to those with most points.

Last season in Stuttgart i think it was. You had to have a total of 5 beforey you could apply.

Just noticed this.

Last season in Stuttgart i think it was. You had to have a total of 5 beforey you could apply.

Well I know folk who had fewer than 5 who applied - including one who only joined at the time they opened it before Barcelona.

But if it's oversubscribed before the closing date they might tell folk there's no point below a certain point level, but that's not quite the same setting a minimum points total to apply.

Just noticed this.

Well I know folk who had fewer than 5 who applied - including one who only joined at the time they opened it before Barcelona.

But if it's oversubscribed before the closing date they might tell folk there's no point below a certain point level, but that's not quite the same setting a minimum points total to apply.

What Manti has said is correct. (tu)

I'm planning on applying for SPL away tickets next season. Does anyone know how the balloting works if you apply for the friendship plan? E.g. - if my mate and I both apply for away games and put each others' details in the friendship section does that mean that we'll be entered into the ballot as a pair? Or is it quite possible that I could end up getting completely different games to him? I plan on giving the ticket centre a call tomorrow lunchtime but was wondering if anyone knew.

Cheers.

Also, I want to sign up for the Travel Club and try and get involved in a Euro trip away. What are the benefits of joining the Travel Club? Obviously this will depend on the number of applicants, but are you more or less guaranteed a ticket for Euro away games? The website is as helpful as ever - "phone the ticket hotline".

if smith has anything to do with it the travel club will soon be making redundancies lol

what you and your mate should do for away games is post your form away together, me and my mate used to do that and every away game we got was seated next to each other

Cheers.

if smith has anything to do with it the travel club will soon be making redundancies lol

what you and your mate should do for away games is post your form away together, me and my mate used to do that and every away game we got was seated next to each other

You have to post the 2 forms away together otherwise they don't process it.

Cheers.

You have to post the 2 forms away together otherwise they don't process it.

Cheers for the advice guys (tu)