Our midfield

dummiesoot

Having watched our midfield get continually over-run I have come to the conclusion that our old stalwart Davie Weir is to blame, he plays so deep the game cannot get squeezed and our midfielders have to cover so much ground, some games Davie is camped 10 yards outside our penalty box.

Having watched our midfield get continually over-run I have come to the conclusion that our old stalwart Davie Weir is to blame, he plays so deep the game cannot get squeezed and our midfielders have to cover so much ground, some games Davie is camped 10 yards outside our penalty box.

easy..davis and mendes in the middle

edu backup

novo right

smith/fleck left

edu backup

novo right

smith/fleck left

What??? No Ferguson??

edu backup

novo right

smith/fleck left

What??? No Ferguson??

No, he's shite, well worth the £1mil. Cheers for the memories Barry.

It certainly is no help. Davie's pace is a tad slow these days.

edu backup

novo right

smith/fleck left

What??? No Ferguson??

eh....no!

edu backup

novo right

smith/fleck left

What??? No Ferguson??

:craphead: