Reserve league

minstral

Well this is the last season for the Reserve league, Minstral. It is to be scrapped. No doubt it is an SFA conspiracy to stop the poor, downtrodden craicsters from winning 9 in a row. ;)

Blue i am sure its not even 8 in a row.

Well this is the last season for the Reserve league, Minstral. It is to be scrapped. No doubt it is an SFA conspiracy to stop the poor, downtrodden craicsters from winning 9 in a row. ;)

The reserve league is to continue m8

http://<No links to this website allowed>/blog/?p=4100

Hadn't seen this buddy, cheers. (tu)

I personally think the Reserve league is only good for giving players returning from injury some game time. It really does need to be scrapped or revamped.

How have we managed to let the scum win 8 in a row, it just shows the poor players we have had over the years. But just thinking its not 8 in a row, more lies from the darkside. :)

Just as well they are scrapping it Minst ! And they are scrapping it ! And that was awful nice of the powers that be at Ibrox to let them win it there. Dear God in Heaven no wonder everybody craps all over us ! :sherlock:

You,ve also got to remember we have loaned out most of the boys who would,ve played in the reserve league this season.

Up to ten players I think plus with all our injuries some who may have played in this fixture are in the 1st team squad,and

others have been kept for the under 19,s final tonight.

Its only been this season that the manks have allowed players to go out on loan,I remember a game last season between the two

and the manks team read like their 1st team, where as we only had four boys who had been near our 1st team.

I would,nt bother to much about them winning this league, its not a true reflection on anything.