Memorys of meeting bears

macka1990

i seen another thread and it somehow got me thinking about my memorys of meeting some of our players, thought id share my fav as its always nice to take a trip down memory lane

Andy gray - was at a derby county match (cant remember who they were playing) after the game the stadium had cleared out and andy gray was walking down from the gantry. My dad told me to go say hi and ask for his autograph, i was wearing a rangers beenie and he said good lad thats my team, and had a chat with me

Ted McMin - he used to coach me as a youngster at Derby county,i didnt realise who he was at the time, until my dad explained, we used to get assessed on areas that where strong or needed work etc. . . and Ted McMin gave me 5 stars for my passing :)

i ve been very lucky to meet a fair few others but those too are my fave ones to tell people about

feel free to share your own

I thought you meant fans!

I have a vivid memory of meeting a few guys who got on the train at Newcastle, and, I was away up to see family in Angus, one of their brothers worked offshore and couldnt make the game that day, so, traded me a ticket for 4 cans (tu) top lads. Turned out to be the game at Tannadice when Negri hit all 5

One of my fav meetings of a player, was Goram in Edinburgh, weeks before we signed him, I said, when are you signing for us as a joke, he winked and said no be long now haha

I have a vivid memory of meeting a few guys who got on the train at Newcastle, and, I was away up to see family in Angus, one of their brothers worked offshore and couldnt make the game that day, so, traded me a ticket for 4 cans (tu) top lads. Turned out to be the game at Tannadice when Negri hit all 5

One of my fav meetings of a player, was Goram in Edinburgh, weeks before we signed him, I said, when are you signing for us as a joke, he winked and said no be long now haha

i like that one

remeber goram in barcalona last year singing a long with all of us in one of the bars, was to nervous/drunk to talk to him though

i like that one

remeber goram in barcalona last year singing a long with all of us in one of the bars, was to nervous/drunk to talk to him though

Aye, Goram was ace!

I think that is my fav meeting with a player, and, the fans were a wee reminder of how good bears can be

was negris 5 not at ibrox mate

was negris 5 not at ibrox mate

think it was actually.... not sure whats up with my memory these days mate.... I forgot when Coops FK against the sheep was! Perhaps too much alcohol over the years I was at that one too! Was that season anyway