Rangers TV 8PM tonight

colly1873

:anguish: ave got Fuckin Virgin Media which gives you Fuck all Channels and is always either the wrong Time or a channels no working. Hope you enjoy the Show

wait a sec, you got virgin media and your complaining about lack of channels? you get rangers, tim, gunners, liversum, golf and ss1 and ss2 for nothing and as the op said, its on at 8ish you must be a complete idiot if you can't tell the time from the epg to the clock on the wall. :rolleyes:

I know it was laid on a platter by a dundee Utd player but the finish at tannadice (in the 3-3 game) was fantastic, 2 looks up, keeper had already dived and he had enough time to take the ball and slot it over the keeper and in off the post, the celebration brilliant! I only caught the 15 minutes during half time of the arsenal game and I remember most of the goals from this season more than anything else so it would be good to see the goals from his first few months again, is it going to be repeated?

The one against Dunfermline was probably his best, imo.

I'm not sure.

I'm of the opinion that the goal against Partick is probably the best goal he'll ever score.

It's a difficult choice, for sure.

Both are superb strikes. (tu)

I remember a good one he got against Aberdeen at Ibrox, I think he got a hattrick that day. But I think it was his third goal that day, it was a fantastic move down the right, when it looked like Hutton had overran the ball only for him to slide in on the Aberdeen defender winning the ball and leaving him crippled on the ground. Then Hutton played it to Boyd who couldn't miss. Absolutely brilliant goal though not as technically brilliant as some of his other strikes.