Season Ticket Renewal Form Question

ClintonGrey

Anyone know the date that they have to be in for?

Also, if i didnt renew last year but wish to renew this year, if i fill in the form i get the same seat correct?

A little pished here but i gotta send this away soon.

Thanks in advance.

A little pished here too but...........

Fill in the form which ain't hard to do.

I'm thinking it's for your seat from yesteryear.

WE all win. Go for it.

Aye first got that seat two years ago, but forgot to renew last season (aka didnt send the form in), guess i should be alright then...

I just want to know when they are in because its either May 1st or May 7th and i cant fuckign remember if i need to hurry to the post office tomorrow. :anguish:

A little pished here too but...........

Fill in the form which ain't hard to do.

I'm thinking it's for your seat from yesteryear.

WE all win. Go for it.

Aye first got that seat two years ago, but forgot to renew last season (aka didnt send the form in), guess i should be alright then...

I just want to know when they are in because its either May 1st or May 7th and i cant fuckign remember if i need to hurry to the post office tomorrow. :anguish:

Ibrox has sent you a renewal................ fill it in !! (if you want a season book next term)

I may be reading your post incorrectly but if you are saying that you have a renewal form that you got for this current season back last year, then you definitely can't send that in as most likely someone has bought that seat during the course of the season.

You will have to contact the ticket office to apply for a new seat.

I may be reading your post incorrectly but if you are saying that you have a renewal form that you got for this current season back last year, then you definitely can't send that in as most likely someone has bought that seat during the course of the season.

You will have to contact the ticket office to apply for a new seat.

Aye thats what i was worried about, will phone them. (tu)